Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria????

Posted by: legalian

Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria???? - 08/17/22 12:14 AM

Does anyone have or know of anyone that has rural land where outdoor shooting is legal. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee to allow 2-3 former military law abiding citizens to shoot on their property. All legal usual calibers, nothing big no long distances over 50 -100 yards needed.

Thought this would be a long shot but throwing it out there. My former army neighbor has some land in rural VA but it's 4 hours away. I'd love to shoot outside without having to drive 2-4 hours.
Posted by: Verylargeboots

Re: Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria???? - 08/17/22 09:15 AM

Quantico
Posted by: legalian

Re: Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria???? - 09/23/22 12:03 PM

Bump
Posted by: TinCan

Re: Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria???? - 09/23/22 12:38 PM

Check put your closest Izzak Walton Chapter. Found out the one near me has a outdoor range up to 100 yards. However you need to become a member
Posted by: GE_Minigun

Re: Land for shooting within 90 minutes of DC/Alexandria???? - 09/26/22 07:48 AM

My guess…you are unlikely to find any such place, due to liability. Yep, everybody says they’re the safety shooter, would never sue and will only be me and a two other guys. It all changes when something happens and bills start to add up or one of the other guys mention they have a buddy that want to tag along, etc…

Not busting your nads, just stating fact, good luck