Who's Online
13 registered (JeffK, Integrity1957, SugarSkullArms, Awonder, USMA_1982, 96ImpalaSS, JDH, PMOORE, 5 invisible), 8 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1569895 - 12/11/19 03:59 PM Re: CALL TO ACTION! Second Amendment Sanctuaries - Fighting Back Against Tyranny! [Re: Sir2nd]
Gnome Offline
For alt vi har. Og alt vi er.

Loc: Fort Walker, Va.
City or County: Hanover County
Hanover County passed 2A unanimously.
All Parking lots filled, streets between the parking lots and the road all packed. The chambers building packed beyond capacity, the square in front of the county council chambers was filled with people... all wearing Guns Save Lives! Orange stickers.

#1570075 - 12/12/19 05:10 AM Re: CALL TO ACTION! Second Amendment Sanctuaries - Fighting Back Against Tyranny! [Re: Gnome]
CARRYAGLOCK Offline
Double barrel

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Gainesville
Prince William County passed it's 2A Sanctuary law as well as Spotsylvania County. The turn out at the PW County meeting was awesome! 1,000+ standing room only...anywhere! Over 90 speakers. I waited 4 1/2 hours for my 2 minutes. Everyone there made me feel so proud to be an American. So proud to be a Virginian!

January 7th 2pm we must meet once again and let our position be known loud and clear.

United we stand!
God bless America and we the Virginians!
Keep up the good fight people

Be VOCAL and support your local 2A Rights Groups!

Fear not the gun a man carries, fear a man that carries a gun. For the man is the true weapon, his gun is merely one tool.

#1570588 - 12/13/19 12:07 PM Re: CALL TO ACTION! Second Amendment Sanctuaries - Fighting Back Against Tyranny! [Re: Sir2nd]
mwhod Offline
Marksman

Loc: virginia
City or County: Rocky Mount Va.
Everyone should be emailing and encouraging others to email the president at the whitehouse.gov site and asking all good conservatives in all public forums to do the same. This is what i sent this morning.

I just want to Let President Trump know that I support and encourage others to support the work he and the military are doing for Americans, We are aware that the fake impeachment is the democrat's last ditch attempt to take him down so he can't destroy the deep state liberal democrats that are destroying our country and ask if he is aware that these liberal democrats are trying to violate the constitutional protections of the people, to have and bear arms in Virginia. Thank you President Trump for standing up for Americans and America.

#1571207 - 12/14/19 07:46 PM Re: CALL TO ACTION! Second Amendment Sanctuaries - Fighting Back Against Tyranny! [Re: Sir2nd]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
I'm in Salem City. I have written the Mayor and all council members. The last meeting on the 9th of December was "not" open to public comment. I have emailed again and asked them when the next meeting that "allows" public comment is. All the counties around our city are 2A sanctuaries.... If We can get our voice heard, I can get VCDL to pack it in....

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."
Chesty Puller

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3