VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Topic Options
#1429942 - 12/04/18 06:11 PM Red flag laws
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Loc: virginia
City or County: fredericksburg
Is anyone disturbed about this, seeing this recently on youtube and it makes me a tad nervous especially with children being brainwashed in schools

#1429960 - 12/04/18 07:24 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
dustydog Offline
drooling old single shot fanatic

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chester
In any culture,but especially a culture where power is at stake by a class obsessed with power;the most effective tool is to promote fear.

Don't blame me if you find your life wanting,it takes sand to bet it all on one card.

Waiting for snow to cover my tracks.

#1430153 - 12/05/18 09:59 AM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Woodbridge/Stafford/Gloucester...
City or County: Prince William, Stafford & Gloucester monthly.
My daddy told me years ago that the only true motivation tools in the world are "Fear and Money (greed)".

Listened to a good friend tell his son (grandfather suffering in prison). "Never allow another man to have Dominion over you."

Plenty to debate on either of those two quotes. Plenty

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1430363 - 12/05/18 08:40 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
bustedknee Offline
Curmudgeon

Loc: Southwest Va
City or County: Wythe
I get some consolation from the fact I'm old and won't have to deal with all this snowflake stupidity for much longer.

However, I'm at a loss for words....
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nadia-bolz-weber-purity-ring-**I miss Obama**-sculpture_us_5bfdac5ee4b0a46950dce000

#1430371 - 12/05/18 08:57 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: bustedknee]
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Originally Posted By: bustedknee
I get some consolation from the fact I'm old and won't have to deal with all this snowflake stupidity for much longer.

However, I'm at a loss for words....
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nadia-bolz-weber-purity-ring-**I miss Obama**-sculpture_us_5bfdac5ee4b0a46950dce000

Ya im getting old also, saddens me to look around and realize how clueless folks are nowadays

#1430409 - 12/05/18 10:25 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
My opinion on Red Flag Gun Laws is the same as it is for people on the terror watch list. If someone is that dangerous then they should be locked in an asylum or prison! You can't say "well we took your guns away and prohibited you from purchasing from an FFL....So I'm sure you are no longer a threat to public safety...." We can't do little half measures when it comes to criminally insane people.

#1430410 - 12/05/18 10:36 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
imaduckin Offline
Addicted

Locking someone up and taking his guns because he is dangerous is alot different than a hateful neighbor, family member or child that hates guns and wants them gone

Edited by imaduckin (12/05/18 10:37 PM)

#1430533 - 12/06/18 12:11 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: toughtom12]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Woodbridge/Stafford/Gloucester...
City or County: Prince William, Stafford & Gloucester monthly.
Originally Posted By: toughtom12
My opinion on Red Flag Gun Laws is the same as it is for people on the terror watch list. If someone is that dangerous then they should be locked in an asylum or prison! You can't say "well we took your guns away and prohibited you from purchasing from an FFL....So I'm sure you are no longer a threat to public safety...." We can't do little half measures when it comes to criminally insane people.

Your neighbor John came to us recently over some of your behavior. He claimed a variety of things and kept a detailed notebook of you various inappropriate activities... most specifically he has been watching you with binoculars and has video camera evidence of people coming and going from your house. He says you are nuts and believes you belong in an asylum. We have met with the Detectives on this and will be meeting with the Judge at 2:00 to get a Warrant to take away your guns and your freedom. We also have notified the Press so that there will be excellent coverage of our new Red Flag laws... screaming wives and children etc.

For the record... all of the above is false/fabricated... Red Flag laws are NOT.

Edited by Cash is King (12/06/18 12:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Typos... as always

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1430761 - 12/06/18 10:43 PM Re: Red flag laws [Re: imaduckin]
toughtom12 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Centreville/Manassas
City or County: Manassas
Exactly my point Cash! The standard for taking away someones firearms should be the same standard for placing them in cuffs or a straight jacket.