|
68 registered (adv_rider, Anbshatch, PMOORE, dpl_hcm, gunnerm15, Dlsims, rayway762, Hardcore91lx, Falkov, Bstrokin, ferdFteenthousand, Korey1995, mill, akphule, Bowrakr, Ksd1911, md02geist, iantrnr, much ado, ELTray1997, MetroBluing, Jfowl91, chawk, flyingjack, RamMan, Pius, Craaber, bones, Moe_Dulaimi, Minh, DCFD4, AKSpraya, chip2592, MarkHilburger, KBshorts, dpk757, JMYoung, Andrew_Macdonald, 17 invisible),
1181
Guests and
105
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2226163 - 05/14/25 03:07 PM
Re: Your Fav Revolver, if you could just have one.
[Re: ktyhawk]
|
Agent19
2A 4 All
Registered: 01/12/09
Posts: 3992
Loc: Greene Co, VA
City or County: Stanardsville
|
NAA revolvers are great hide outs, just hope you don't need to reload. If you're in a situation where you need to start reloading your BUG, especially that thing, you'd be better off running like hell. Sometimes you've got to know when to fold em.... I whole heartedly agree, but the company thinks it's viable. https://www.northamericanarms.com/shop/bullettote-speed-loader/I'd personally prefer a second NAA revolver.. 
_________________________
I grew up on Redd Foxx, Archie Bunker, George Charlin and Richard Pryor. So, no I'm not offended.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2295807 - 01/25/26 02:54 PM
Re: Your Fav Revolver, if you could just have one.
[Re: LaserJock]
|
g-shooter
Great at putting the worm on the hook!!
Registered: 09/19/11
Posts: 775
Loc: NoVa
City or County: Arlington
|
Smith 27, Reminds me of 48 hours with Nick Nolte!!
Edited by g-shooter (01/25/26 02:56 PM)
_________________________
Guns please!
We buy guns
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|