Who's Online
6 registered (Eduardo, LordHobo, Willee51, marc damron, golfdog, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1446311 - 01/17/19 07:15 PM Hayduke
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
After 11 years on this site, this is probably only the fifth or sixth negative feedback I have left but this looks like a straight up BS deal. I contacted this new member about buying some ammo from him. We agreed on the price, location and time to meet. The day of the meet he informs me, via text, that he is unable to meet until later in the evening or the next day. I say, no worries, same place and time tomorrow (meaning yesterday). He agrees and says , thank you. I text him about an hour prior to our meet and get no response from him. I arrive at the agreed on location and wait for a bit. I text him again from the location and still get no response and still haven't received a response to my texts or PM here on the site.

I wasn't going to even bother posting a negative feedback until I checked his profile and noticed that he has a positive feedback from another member for the date of what was supposed to be our original meet time (15 Jan 19). So, please keep this information in mind if/when you attempt to deal with this new member. I have all PM's and texts should there be any questions about how this transpired.

Should Hayduke make good on this deal, I shall amend my post accordingly.

#1447161 - 01/19/19 04:50 PM Re: Hayduke [Re: ktyhawk]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: ktyhawk
After 11 years on this site, this is probably only the fifth or sixth negative feedback I have left but this looks like a straight up BS deal. I contacted this new member about buying some ammo from him. We agreed on the price, location and time to meet. The day of the meet he informs me, via text, that he is unable to meet until later in the evening or the next day. I say, no worries, same place and time tomorrow (meaning yesterday). He agrees and says , thank you. I text him about an hour prior to our meet and get no response from him. I arrive at the agreed on location and wait for a bit. I text him again from the location and still get no response and still haven't received a response to my texts or PM here on the site.

I wasn't going to even bother posting a negative feedback until I checked his profile and noticed that he has a positive feedback from another member for the date of what was supposed to be our original meet time (15 Jan 19). So, please keep this information in mind if/when you attempt to deal with this new member. I have all PM's and texts should there be any questions about how this transpired.

Should Hayduke make good on this deal, I shall amend my post accordingly.

PM sent to Hayduke encouraging him to respond to this feedback.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1451231 - 01/29/19 05:00 AM Re: Hayduke [Re: BobVA]
ktyhawk Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: New Kent
City or County: New Kent County
Hayduke has logged onto this site several times since this post was created. On 1/28/19 he removed himself from our PM's so it is obvious he has no intention of replying. You can close the thread.