Who's Online
11 registered (komet45, smokem, Racin Junkie, papadawg, Jaustin612, gibsonjt, Kevinlee93, 4 invisible), 6 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1508568 - 06/29/19 05:33 PM SolidAK
be5 Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Fairfax County, VA, USA
City or County: Fairfax
I was supposed to meet up with him today at 5 PM but he did not show up.

He confirmed via PM but not via text message even though I gave him a contact number and he read the messages with my contact number.

Either way I’m not gonna deal with him again.

Edited by be5 (06/29/19 05:36 PM)
Edit Reason: Added info

#1508617 - 06/29/19 09:01 PM Re: SolidAK [Re: be5]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: be5
I was supposed to meet up with him today at 5 PM but he did not show up.

He confirmed via PM but not via text message even though I gave him a contact number and he read the messages with my contact number.

Either way I’m not gonna deal with him again.

PM sent to SolidAK inviting him to respond. Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#1509532 - 07/02/19 02:18 PM Re: SolidAK [Re: be5]
SolidAk Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Dumfries
My phone had broke due to my daughter tossing my phone and had no other way to contact until today. I apologize but wasn’t intentional. As I was serious about purchasing. I completely understand on how you feel due to stuff like this happening in the past with buyers/sellers in the last minute and not responding back. Hope you find a buyer and hope to not have any hard feelings about the situation.