Who's Online
179 registered (DanX, 07FXST, bones, bud1967, 325A, Com 45acp, Browning man, DavidnVa, Cajuntec, D-Stuts, Craaber, A Virginian, Bigbuck, BigShootR, 1911crazyman, Aaron94, BritCraig2020, Bertro77, Bodieisland2112, bh2win, BluegrassJ, anarchy, andybunch, Augustus333, Ack5505, CameronJ, 83Rabbit, Awilli03, Bcmgunfighter, 2DG, Ayal, danny1, BugMalmberg, Batty67, cadi86, An8jrfan, 2DaMtns, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Bob_K, 51 invisible), 1268 Guests and 75 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1572191 - 12/17/19 11:30 AM joec
richiecotite Offline
Addicted

Registered: 06/13/12
Posts: 478
Loc: NOVA
City or County: Prince William
Sent me a PM saying he would take the rifle I'm selling and asking if I could meet him the next day at 9am 40 minutes away. Said I could, via PM and text. Ask him for address. Crickets. Finally replies an hour before we meet (when I was 15 minutes away) and asked if I'd take $100 less that the listed price. I told him no, but said I would take $40 off the already agreed upon price. He said "Sorry, I had an unexpected expense, but thanks"

At least I got in on the cheap 5.56 at the Walmart in Stafford.

Top
#1572340 - 12/17/19 06:39 PM Re: joec [Re: richiecotite]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Registered: 03/13/11
Posts: 5834
Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to joec encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.
_________________________
Retired USMC (1967 - 1987)
Not as lean - Not as mean - Still a Marine

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln



Top