Who's Online
12 registered (PMG7, Dlsims, Jackillac, perk456, Kendo, SSGWilson, weez3006, jocko, 4Truck, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1593269 - 02/10/20 12:06 PM Truckinman will waste your time
hoyt em Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Culpeper
City or County: culpeper va
Worked out a deal for a rifle I have for sale we agreed on a price a time and a place. Last spoke with him on Thursday and told him that as of right now the meet was good I will touch base again on Friday afternoon to confirm. Being that I do a lot of side work with my stepfather I wanted to double check and make sure he didn’t have any work for us. I contacted Truckinman on Friday about 7 o’clock to confirm with him that everything was ago and to double check that if he was still available to meet. Did not hear anything from him but I could see at the bottom left of the message where it says unseen by and I could see that he read it but did not respond. I contacted him again the following morning which was Saturday Still with no response. And again I can see that he saw the message but did not reply.

I can understand life and things happen that are out of your control. but if he actually looked at the message all he had to do was say that something has come up and I can’t make a deal or we have to reschedule or whatever the case may be. But he chose to just ignore me and not respond back with anything. So I would use caution When dealing with him he’ll probably waste your time as he has mine

If a admin would like screenshots of the messages that are here on gun trader I will be more than glad to send them.

#1594655 - 02/13/20 05:08 PM Re: Truckinman will waste your time [Re: hoyt em]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192

PM sent truckinman

Members not involved are not allowed to comment

Lj

Originally Posted By: hoyt em
Worked out a deal for a rifle I have for sale we agreed on a price a time and a place. Last spoke with him on Thursday and told him that as of right now the meet was good I will touch base again on Friday afternoon to confirm. Being that I do a lot of side work with my stepfather I wanted to double check and make sure he didn’t have any work for us. I contacted Truckinman on Friday about 7 o’clock to confirm with him that everything was ago and to double check that if he was still available to meet. Did not hear anything from him but I could see at the bottom left of the message where it says unseen by and I could see that he read it but did not respond. I contacted him again the following morning which was Saturday Still with no response. And again I can see that he saw the message but did not reply.

I can understand life and things happen that are out of your control. but if he actually looked at the message all he had to do was say that something has come up and I can’t make a deal or we have to reschedule or whatever the case may be. But he chose to just ignore me and not respond back with anything. So I would use caution When dealing with him he’ll probably waste your time as he has mine

If a admin would like screenshots of the messages that are here on gun trader I will be more than glad to send them.