Who's Online
4 registered (Para45, shoot2kill, Speedyarms, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1614992 - 03/31/20 10:39 AM badcompany g23 -1
freeride1 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield
Badcompany G23 said “I’ll take it” on 3/29 and communicated via text about meeting up to purchase my Glock for 2 days until he backed out saying he was going to buy a Sig instead.

3/29 1:29AM he stated he would take it via PM.
3/29 I texted him and PM'd him a few times throughout the day.
3/29 9:47pm he finally responded and said he would get ahold of me tomorrow (3/30) and "set something up."
3/30 12:15pm I texted him to let him know I had the Glock frame with me and was able to meet up but he ignored the text.
3/31 9:16AM he texted me saying: "Hey sorry partner I think I'm going to go in a different direction and build a Sig instead"

Later his story changed to: "I had a member back out on me which meant I didn't have the funds for our deal."

So now it's a three day saga, I had the gun marked SPF passed on a couple sales and trade offers. And he can't get his story straight, either he doesn't have the money or he does have the money and he is buying a Sig instead of my Glock. Whatever story is true, he flaked.

I understand times are tough, but if you don't have the cash then you shouldn't commit to buy. It's a shame that this has apparently been lost on a long established member.

Edited by freeride1 (03/31/20 01:16 PM)

#1615301 - 03/31/20 10:20 PM Re: badcompany g23 -1 [Re: freeride1]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: freeride1
Badcompany G23 said “I’ll take it” on 3/29 and communicated via text about meeting up to purchase my Glock for 2 days until he backed out saying he was going to buy a Sig instead.

3/29 1:29AM he stated he would take it via PM.
3/29 I texted him and PM'd him a few times throughout the day.
3/29 9:47pm he finally responded and said he would get ahold of me tomorrow (3/30) and "set something up."
3/30 12:15pm I texted him to let him know I had the Glock frame with me and was able to meet up but he ignored the text.
3/31 9:16AM he texted me saying: "Hey sorry partner I think I'm going to go in a different direction and build a Sig instead"

Later his story changed to: "I had a member back out on me which meant I didn't have the funds for our deal."

So now it's a three day saga, I had the gun marked SPF passed on a couple sales and trade offers. And he can't get his story straight, either he doesn't have the money or he does have the money and he is buying a Sig instead of my Glock. Whatever story is true, he flaked.

I understand times are tough, but if you don't have the cash then you shouldn't commit to buy. It's a shame that this has apparently been lost on a long established member.

Pm sent to badcompany g23 for response. Other members are not to respond to this thread.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1615531 - 04/01/20 12:16 PM Re: badcompany g23 -1 [Re: freeride1]
badcompany g23 Offline
Come and Take Em`

Loc: Richmond
City or County: chester
This guy is unreal, we never even had a deal set up. If we did and I backed out I would understand all this but that was not the case. I've been doing this along time and have years or great deals and reviews to show for it. It doesn't always work out that's just part of. I had someone back out on me so therefore I couldn't move forward with Pat. If the corona virus pandemic wasn't going on I would have just gone into my own pocket and bought his 200 dollar gun part. ( Yeah all this over a 200$ Glock frame...) Things happen, but before members fly of the hinges they need to understand that if there is no deal i.e ( A place, time, and price or trade set, which there wasnt, then there is nothing.) I also never asked or told Pat to mark topic SPF. A mishap on my end, an overreaction on his, take it as you will.

Sig or Glock in 10mm
Threaded bolt gun
Threaded lever gun
High end AR 15s or 5.56 rifles
9mm Glocks and H&KS
Newer Acog or Aimpoint

#1615543 - 04/01/20 12:26 PM Re: badcompany g23 -1 [Re: badcompany g23]
freeride1 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield
Originally Posted By: badcompany g23
This guy is unreal, we never even had a deal set up. If we did and I backed out I would understand all this but that was not the case. I've been doing this along time and have years or great deals and reviews to show for it. It doesn't always work out that's just part of. I had someone back out on me so therefore I couldn't move forward with Pat. If the corona virus pandemic wasn't going on I would have just gone into my own pocket and bought his 200 dollar gun part. ( Yeah all this over a 200$ Glock frame...) Things happen, but before members fly of the hinges they need to understand that if there is no deal i.e ( A place, time, and price or trade set, which there wasnt, then there is nothing.) I also never asked or told Pat to mark topic SPF. A mishap on my end, an overreaction on his, take it as you will.

You stated you would take it and communicated that multiple times over the course of several days while also saying you would set up a meeting to complete the transaction.

You also have given two completely different reasons why you backed out, your first excuse was that you were buying a Sig instead of the Glock you spent three days telling me you were going to purchase. Now that you have landed yourself in hot water you have changed your tune to "I had someone back out on me so therefore I couldn't move forward."

Does "I'll take it" not mean what it says? Did you back out because you changed your mind or because you don't have the funds?

Regardless, you welched on a deal. You agreed to purchase the gun multiple times, and stated that you would set up a meet over the course of 3 days. I acted in good faith, giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were just busy. You took advantage of that.

You're also being dishonest here, there was a price set. It was $200 as you stated in your post.

Edited by freeride1 (04/01/20 12:35 PM)