Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1626553 - 04/23/20 03:57 PM Jon83
HomerJ Offline
Single barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Fairfax
User posted a WTT. I made an offer, we discussed details and we decided to make a deal. We discussed time, place, paperwork, etc. Went out of my way to accommodate their schedule and meet halfway. I double checked that we were on for the deal, Jon confirmed. Took work off to meet him on a week day. Jon completely stopped responding and I see on his profile that he got positive feedback from completing the trade with another user. Pretty shady, use caution when dealing with this person. I see this will be at least his third piece of negative feedback. How much longer are we going to let him screw over users in good standing?

I have screen shots of the original post and text conversation if needed.

#1627037 - 04/24/20 04:26 PM Re: Jon83 [Re: HomerJ]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: HomerJ
User posted a WTT. I made an offer, we discussed details and we decided to make a deal. We discussed time, place, paperwork, etc. Went out of my way to accommodate their schedule and meet halfway. I double checked that we were on for the deal, Jon confirmed. Took work off to meet him on a week day. Jon completely stopped responding and I see on his profile that he got positive feedback from completing the trade with another user. Pretty shady, use caution when dealing with this person. I see this will be at least his third piece of negative feedback. How much longer are we going to let him screw over users in good standing?

I have screen shots of the original post and text conversation if needed.

Message sent to Jon83 for response. Other members are not to respond here.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?