Who's Online
9 registered (weez3006, dcolvin, MLOWDER, GreenArrow08, louie0914, mike4570, ken792, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1627708 - 04/26/20 03:08 AM Only9mm
draco9936 Offline
a ghost walking thru landscape

Loc: South of Culpeper Va
City or County: Culpeper area
Only9mm is "Not" to be trusted. And sketchy at best.
We made a deal on a gun that was not as described.But since I drove 3 1/2 hours I picked item up.$3000.00 (Checked ID.No problem).He was 40 minutes late to agreed meeting(Things happen).
I called him on way home.no response.
I called and stated ,I'm sure it was a oversight on both ours parts but could you check,the Hk lock wasn't in package,thanks.
Only9mm comes back he doesn't have it...then shoots me a photograph of it at his house and wants me to pay him 14 dollars to ship It.I stated put it in a US postal box,I'll pay the $5 to ship it to me,sent him my address to ship .(Now it gets weird).He comes back about the 14 bucks again.and he starts googling me and saying if I give him a negative review he's going to do something I won't like.now that he has my address and makes a veiled threats.I stated I hope that your not making a threat?look just send me my property."Do the right thing".He asked me to send it to him on a app I don't use and at this point I told him I'll mail it to you the 5 bucks.
He goes quiet,and sends< Sorry about all this. You’re getting the bad side of me, because I just got laid off.

I stated,"I'm sorry that happened."(maybe I didn't empathize fast enough"
He flipped on another tirade,then states your not getting **VOTE IN NOVEMBER**....followed by insults.

**Sketchy..Sketchy at best...watch this guy**

"Caveat Emptor". Says it all

#1627718 - 04/26/20 06:22 AM Re: Only9mm [Re: draco9936]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: draco9936
Only9mm is "Not" to be trusted. And sketchy at best.
We made a deal on a gun that was not as described.But since I drove 3 1/2 hours I picked item up.$3000.00 (Checked ID.No problem).He was 40 minutes late to agreed meeting(Things happen).
I called him on way home.no response.
I called and stated ,I'm sure it was a oversight on both ours parts but could you check,the Hk lock wasn't in package,thanks.
Only9mm comes back he doesn't have it...then shoots me a photograph of it at his house and wants me to pay him 14 dollars to ship It.I stated put it in a US postal box,I'll pay the $5 to ship it to me,sent him my address to ship .(Now it gets weird).He comes back about the 14 bucks again.and he starts googling me and saying if I give him a negative review he's going to do something I won't like.now that he has my address and makes a veiled threats.I stated I hope that your not making a threat?look just send me my property."Do the right thing".He asked me to send it to him on a app I don't use and at this point I told him I'll mail it to you the 5 bucks.
He goes quiet,and sends< Sorry about all this. You’re getting the bad side of me, because I just got laid off.

I stated,"I'm sorry that happened."(maybe I didn't empathize fast enough"
He flipped on another tirade,then states your not getting **VOTE IN NOVEMBER**....followed by insults.

**Sketchy..Sketchy at best...watch this guy**

"Caveat Emptor". Says it all

PM sent to Only9mm for response. Other members are not to respond here.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1627779 - 04/26/20 08:39 AM Re: Only9mm [Re: draco9936]
Only9mm Offline
Double barrel

Loc: va
City or County: Hampton
This guy is a waste of time, you can see clearly by my track record, that I have sold many items with no issue. He is also a liar and have it all saved via text. He bought a USED gun from me, he had plenty time to inspect the gun in person. Also, he tried to change the time of meet up, and I told him I couldn’t get there any sooner, and now he says I was late. Either way, his complaint is that the gun didn’t come with the cheap made in China gun lock. I told him I didn’t have it, but I could send him one from my other gun if he really needed it, but to just pay the shipping. Then he tried to blackmail me by saying he would leave negative feedback, if I didn’t send him “his” lock. I told him to kick rocks, that I wouldn’t send it off principle. I would rather people know how he is.

To recap, he bought a gun from me, inspected, and paid the price, and now he is mad that he didn’t inspect well enough and wants me to mail him other parts (a cheap China lock) on my dime. Also worth noting, I repeatedly told him my price was firm, and he continued to try to haggle in person after we already agreed on a price. I should have done better research before selling to him, because he has done this to others. Good day, I’m happy. smile

Edited by Only9mm (04/26/20 08:45 AM)