Who's Online
17 registered (Speedyarms, AKSpraya, mrbarge24, RedBeardOutlaw, Echo168, gatorforgeck, Musky_Mike, Algotguns, Twf93, Dannylee, BV540, 6 invisible), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1636826 - 05/15/20 04:47 PM ZachWS06
NOVARC51 Offline
Aim Small, Miss Small

Loc: Fairfax, VA
City or County: Fairfax
Worked out a deal with ZachWS06 to buy his Knight's Armament SR15. We BOTH AGREED on a price, a date and a place to meetup for this Saturday. Today, I received a message from ZachWS06 stating "Hey, Sorry to say that the KAC has sold. Someone offered a higher price.". ZachWS06 did not even give me a chance to counter. In my book, if both parties agrees to a deal, you follow through. I grew up in an era where your word meant something. Members use caution when dealing with ZachWS06.

I hate leaving negative feedback, however, I also don't want anyone else to get the same bad experience as I did. Especially around in this small community based on trust and decency.

I have screen shots of the original post and PM conversation if needed.

#1636858 - 05/15/20 06:10 PM Re: ZachWS06 [Re: NOVARC51]
MP3Mogul Offline
VAGT Staff

Loc: Salem, Virginia
City or County: Salem
Msg sent to ZachWS06 for his reply. Others not involved need not respond.

Originally Posted By: NOVARC51
Worked out a deal with ZachWS06 to buy his Knight's Armament SR15. We BOTH AGREED on a price, a date and a place to meetup for this Saturday. Today, I received a message from ZachWS06 stating "Hey, Sorry to say that the KAC has sold. Someone offered a higher price.". ZachWS06 did not even give me a chance to counter. In my book, if both parties agrees to a deal, you follow through. I grew up in an era where your word meant something. Members use caution when dealing with ZachWS06.

I hate leaving negative feedback, however, I also don't want anyone else to get the same bad experience as I did. Especially around in this small community based on trust and decency.

I have screen shots of the original post and PM conversation if needed.

#1636964 - 05/15/20 10:33 PM Re: ZachWS06 [Re: NOVARC51]
ZachWS06 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Stafford
I don't see this warranting negative feedback...
We talked about arrangements earlier in the week and he stated that he would reach out later on to confirm a meet up. Meanwhile, I had another gentleman inquire about the gun for sale who offered a higher amount and to come pick it up immediately.
NOVARC51 had NOT contacted me to confirm a meet when this took place.
Had he already confirmed, the post would have been marked as sold, and the deal would have been set. If that had took place, and I then sold it to someone else, I could understand posting a negative experience.
He was not stood up at a meet, he was not given a defective product, he was not shortchanged on items promised, he was not inconvenienced.