Who's Online
13 registered (MKC1911, AKSpraya, Ayal, Korey1995, kapon, WebsterJC, monkeystomach, JND, powderfinger37, RedBeardOutlaw, 3 invisible), 12 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1660819 - 07/23/20 11:36 AM Pappy214
Foreigntony Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: State
City or County: Manassas
This guy left me negative feed back for a no call no show when I told him i had something come up at work. Mind you I work for a family business. This was weeks ago & I inquired on some ammo yesterday & he decides to leave me negative feedback for something that happened WEEKS ago. Must’ve been bored and just wanted to put some bad reviews on ppl while I’m trying to fix my reputation.

#1660866 - 07/23/20 03:48 PM Re: Pappy214 [Re: Foreigntony]
pappy214 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
Unfortunately ForeignTony has both his feedback and situation confused. He asked me to make a change on an item I was selling. I accomodated him. Then he made several immediate requests to meet. Then he changed the time of the meeting at the last minute. His reason for not showing up (AFTER multiple emails by him to meet immediately) is shown below. This did not happen weeks ago, as he recently hit me up again to buy something else. Other members can attest, and have done so, that I am very accomodating.

So in this situation, his comments can only be viewed as petty and vindictive and I ask that they be struck from my feedback as "untrue".

I would be at least the fourth person he has flaked on so this forum can judge him by his repeated actions.

Mind you this is after multiple changes in time prior.

"...I will meet you at your location tomorrow between 12-1pm if available...

"Yes today. I’ll be there today at 130 pm for sure."

"...Nvm I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it today something came up at work..."

#1660881 - 07/23/20 04:56 PM Re: Pappy214 [Re: Foreigntony]
pappy214 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
Facts

Member: Pappy 214
Negative Feedback: None
Positive Feedback: Hundreds
Feedback samples: “Met up with pappy today and had great transaction.Quick to respond to messages and very organized.A++ and great asset to VGT!...”
“Met up with Pappy today. He was very patient and understanding of an issue I had going on that delayed me a few days. Very upfront and easy to work with. A+”
“…did not have the chance to meet pappy in person, but he handled a mail only transaction very well. great communication, and quick delivery. i would not hesitate to deal with him again…”

Member: ForeignTony
Negative Feedback: 4, averaging one negative feedback every 10 days or so as a member
Feedback samples from other members: “Multiple PM's and Texts insisting he wanted to purchase. When it came time to set up deal, crickets! NO RESPONSE. SELLER BEWARE. Waste of time and energy. Best NOT to deal with.”
“Gave him a shot and NO SHOW DON'T DEAL WITH HIM !!!!!!!!!”
“2 occasions with two different items this user was a no call no show. He stopped responding and I would not recommend any one deal with Tony “