Who's Online
13 registered (jr45, CowboyECHO, wrickster, jurp, Ayal, John12, Ccurtis8891, Chip King, jschmied, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1661729 - 07/27/20 12:02 PM RivahLife223 no show
vcr8918 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield
Good luck getting him to show up, Called before leaving for the first, glad I did he said he couldn't make it till later. The second I drove for an hour and he was a no show, said he got it mixed up with someone else. Your time means nothing to him.

#1661871 - 07/27/20 08:55 PM Re: RivahLife223 no show [Re: vcr8918]
RivahLife223 Offline
Young Gun

Loc: Virginia,
City or County: Northumberland
I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it out to meet you. Like I said, it was an honest mistake on my part, and I even sent over the screenshot of the message where I mistakenly thought it was you texting me to request that we pushed the meet up time back by a few hours. If there’s anything I can do to turn this thing around and make the deal right, let me know and I’ll do what I can. Again, my apologies for the mistake, but I deal with more people than just here on Gun Trader on a daily basis and when I get messages from multiple people in the same area code it’s easy to confuse people, especially considering I was supposed to meet someone in the same place around the same time. Again, let me know if there’s anything I can do to make it right.