Who's Online
8 registered (Foxred1962, Flounderdog, Ocarey, papadawg, mike3325, Huey125, TonyAR308, perk456), 7 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1672564 - 09/08/20 07:38 PM Irish7911
BigDogDaddy Offline
Got Guns?

Loc: Gloucester, Virginia
City or County: Gloucester
I have been on this site for many years and have never had to consider using negative feedback, but I did finally run in to a loser. He had an Armalite AR for sale for $850. I made a mistake and PMed him but also contacted his email. He answered his email back and said he wanted $1000.00 for the Ar. I called him on it and he replied Yikes, I guess I made a mistake. We agreed to try and find an FFL to make the deal happen at $850. He said find an FFL and I will meet you. Next message I got was, "I found a local guy in Chesterfield to purchase the AR. I didn't want to make you drive." I called him on it and he said all I wanted to do was drive the price down. I don't do well with liars and that is why I am posting this! VAGT members deal with this guy with caution! He says not, but I think he wanted to do a non FFL deal! Loser!!!! I do have all the emails and PM's in case he wants to get in a Peeing contest!
BDD

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NOT TO BE LEFT ON A MEMBER'S PROFILE

Edited by the cwa (09/08/20 09:16 PM)

#1672599 - 09/08/20 09:17 PM Re: Irish7911 [Re: BigDogDaddy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: BigDogDaddy
I have been on this site for many years and have never had to consider using negative feedback, but I did finally run in to a loser. He had an Armalite AR for sale for $850. I made a mistake and PMed him but also contacted his email. He answered his email back and said he wanted $1000.00 for the Ar. I called him on it and he replied Yikes, I guess I made a mistake. We agreed to try and find an FFL to make the deal happen at $850. He said find an FFL and I will meet you. Next message I got was, "I found a local guy in Chesterfield to purchase the AR. I didn't want to make you drive." I called him on it and he said all I wanted to do was drive the price down. I don't do well with liars and that is why I am posting this! VAGT members deal with this guy with caution! He says not, but I think he wanted to do a non FFL deal! Loser!!!! I do have all the emails and PM's in case he wants to get in a Peeing contest!
BDD

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS NOT TO BE LEFT ON A MEMBER'S PROFILE

MESSAGE SENT TO Irish7911 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1672637 - 09/08/20 11:11 PM Re: Irish7911 [Re: BigDogDaddy]
Irish7911 Offline
JJMcD

Loc: Richmond Va
City or County: Henrico (west End) Va
I appreciate that Big Dog Daddy was upset that he lost the deal. I did find a person in Chesterfield and we are working the exchange through Southern Guns. It was not a issue of me having to meet him or him meet me. While I don't appreciate that he has fallen to the level of accusations and defamation of character, I suppose that this is what the Internet has for all of us today.

No. I don't want to do any "NON FFL Deals". Those are illegal. It isn't worth my loss of my CCW, my Firearms Sales License, or any other of the rather nasty penalties that people suffer as a result of living in a Blue State.