Who's Online
2 registered (jkinch05, Namvet), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1863203 - 03/06/22 08:05 PM Silverkraaz
wdc757 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Suffolk
I received interest in an add i posted about the handguns I have for sale. Silverkraaz reached out offing a FN 5.7. After some back and forth an agreement was made and the meet set for Saturday at 11am. Silverkraaz ended up being a no show. I texted multiple times and called to see if they were still coming or what was going on. I understand people have bad days and stuff happens but this is ridiculous. Just trying to make other members aware of Silverkraaz's actions.

Edited by wdc757 (03/07/22 07:27 PM)

#1863641 - 03/07/22 08:17 PM Re: Silverkraaz [Re: wdc757]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: wdc757
I received interest in an add i posted about the handguns I have for sale. Silverkraaz reached out offing a FN 5.7. After some back and forth an agreement was made and the meet set for Saturday at 11am. Silverkraaz ended up being a no show. I texted multiple times and called to see if they were still coming or what was going on. I understand people have bad days and stuff happens but this is ridiculous. Just trying to make other members aware of Silverkraaz's actions.

MESSAGE SENT TO Silverkraaz FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?