Who's Online
14 registered (ratman, vaspence, Dave1978, stick, Osprey, DamonL, duracam, rjennings03A3, Dhoard21, Slater, 4 invisible), 9 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1886749 - 05/11/22 09:55 AM How about a description...
GE_Minigun Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Winchester
What is it with people selling pretty much anything without a description other than…double barrel side by side for sale, 12ga. WTF…you would think, manufacture would be a nice touch, how about barrel length, condition, fired much. People are such knot heads…God I do love my dog more than most people I’ve met.

Edited by GE_Minigun (05/11/22 09:56 AM)

Ronal Reagan (8/11/84)

#1886750 - 05/11/22 10:02 AM Re: How about a description... [Re: GE_Minigun]
2APatriot Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Fairfax county
I get the frustration friend, but if you're referring to the one Damascus double barrel on here, it's because his is so old and odd it doesn't specify a manufacturer on his shotgun

#1886752 - 05/11/22 10:16 AM Re: How about a description... [Re: GE_Minigun]
GE_Minigun Offline
Marksman

City or County: Winchester
No not those…just a general pet peeve. Granted you cannot get enough info in the subject line, but in the ad…why not? Particular to shotguns, basic “requirements” would be gauge and barrel length…the rest will get you a PM if I’m interested…you don’t have both of those I’m not wasting my time…another thing is price. Not sure but I think the price is required here, on some other sites it isn’t, again, you cannot post a price I’m not contacting you and I could care less about MAP…you can drop a line/hint…I’m “X” under MAP.

Ronal Reagan (8/11/84)

#1887260 - 05/12/22 09:56 PM Re: How about a description... [Re: GE_Minigun]
a_s Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
You often get more interest with less info, whether that translates to a sale is another thing all together. Curiosity + FOMO = PM.

#1925848 - 09/03/22 10:10 AM Re: How about a description... [Re: GE_Minigun]
Armageddon2022 Offline
Addicted

City or County: Buena Vista
That would take basic initiative and some minimal effort, which are extreme requirements in this day and age. I’m a bigger fan of animals, insects and trees than most people. I’ve met some relatively easy people to deal with on here though, as well as some knot heads. Maybe the next round of lockdowns will straighten people out wink XD

#1925952 - 09/03/22 02:49 PM Re: How about a description... [Re: GE_Minigun]
Verylargeboots Offline
Professional FUDD Hater

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
Dogs>people.

I'm not a surgeon, why? What's a little sepsis between friends?

Everyone takes a beating sometimes