Who's Online
10 registered (Zach17981, kjack, jblack87, CrispyPickle, Kendo, A218julian, 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1888097 - 05/15/22 01:14 PM Rbaker45 agreed to a deal and didn’t show up
DeathAndTaxStamp Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Fairfax
We arranged a trade and agreed to everything. As soon as I confirmed I was heading to the FFL it looks like he blocked me, as none of my messages said delivered. I waited at a home based FFL for almost an hour and he never showed up. I messaged him asking what happened and I see he removed himself from the topic. Never provided an explanation or apology. If you don’t wanna be intentionally ghosted, don’t do business with this user.
I’ve included screen shots below with time stamps. As you can see he was responsive within an hour of our appointment so it looks pretty intentional.
https://imgur.com/a/gIn2wKj

After posting this Rbaker45 sent me a cease and desist message saying he was going to pursue legal action against me for slander/defamation even though I was just showing what he said. Because I’m a nice guy I’m not showing his phone number, even though he put it on his own posts. I’ve added a screenshot of his cease and desist message to the previously linked album. If you love getting a cease and desist you’ll love this user!

#1888273 - 05/15/22 09:46 PM Re: Rbaker45 agreed to a deal and didn’t show up [Re: DeathAndTaxStamp]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: DeathAndTaxStamp
We arranged a trade and agreed to everything. As soon as I confirmed I was heading to the FFL it looks like he blocked me, as none of my messages said delivered. I waited at a home based FFL for almost an hour and he never showed up. I messaged him asking what happened and I see he removed himself from the topic. Never provided an explanation or apology. If you don’t wanna be intentionally ghosted, don’t do business with this user.
I’ve included screen shots below with time stamps. As you can see he was responsive within an hour of our appointment so it looks pretty intentional.
https://imgur.com/a/gIn2wKj

After posting this Rbaker45 sent me a cease and desist message saying he was going to pursue legal action against me for slander/defamation even though I was just showing what he said. Because I’m a nice guy I’m not showing his phone number, even though he put it on his own posts. I’ve added a screenshot of his cease and desist message to the previously linked album. If you love getting a cease and desist you’ll love this user!

MESSAGE SENT TO Rbaker45 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?