Who's Online
5 registered (baymax, Shooterguy, Marko, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1973795 - 01/23/23 09:04 AM Beware of sbook (70807) (newbie) he is a liar.
Rootboy Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Richmond, VA
City or County: Henrico
Made a deal with (sbook - member #70807). When we made the deal he said had to contact his FFL to transfer. ok. Then, he kept putting me off by saying that his FFL wasn't answering his phone (2 days) He then agreed to transfer at Colonial. We texted back and forth 2-3 times confirming meeting at Colonial Sat, 1/21 at 10:00 am. Texts me at 9:30am, now says he has car trouble in Farmville. (sends a lame picture of some random red vehicle with a tire leaning against it) ok, I ask if he needs any help. He says no, someone is coming for him, and he will be a "little late", but he is coming. I wait around the rest of Saturday, text him twice later in the day...nothing. Texted him Sunday 2-3 times....nothing....Monday...nothing......

Ghosted.

He couldn't even man up and say he changed his mind and didn't want to do the deal, in itself a dishonorable move, but what you gonna do?

He strung me along for three days and disappeared. (He only has two postings).

Don't believe a word that sbook says or texts or emails. he is a flat-out dishonorable liar.

You've been warned...............

#1973825 - 01/23/23 10:17 AM Re: Beware of sbook (70807) (newbie) he is a liar. [Re: Rootboy]
sbook Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Cumberland Va
City or County: Cumberland
This guy is a liar, If you can't respond to him minutes after he text you then it's a problem. He then sends multiple text before you can even respond to the first text. I had car problems and I sent him proof of that. He seemed very desperate in getting the item that i had for sale/trade and wanted it right then and there. Once someone continue to blow my phone up when I'm working and try to get things on my end straight that's a deal breaker for me.