Who's Online
9 registered (LukefromTx, RobJr, DJDavis, Pfl13, grey71, ivon2028, gungoboom, dzz, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1994649 - 03/25/23 06:56 PM Beware of Irish7911
John2A Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fairfax
I sent Irish a message a while back to buy a Legion from him at full asking. He agrees to sell for the price he asked, we set up a place and time to do the transaction, and everything is looking good at that point.
Few days before we are scheduled to meet and do the deal, he calls me up and says he decided he wants to back out of the deal and sell to his brother in law.

Fast forward a few weeks, he emails me again saying his brother in law backed out of the deal and he would still be willing to sell to me. So I agree, we set up time and place (price had also been agreed upon).
Once again, he emails me a few days before the deal and says he is "Defaulting on the transaction again". Not posting the exact reason on here for his privacy, but he still backed out of 2 agreed upon and established transactions with me. He displayed an absolute lack of integrity that this forum is built upon, and this has been my only negative interaction with a VAGT member.

Moderators- I have emails I can provide as proof of what happened if needed.

Edited by John2A (03/25/23 07:03 PM)

#1994669 - 03/25/23 09:12 PM Re: Beware of Irish7911 [Re: John2A]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: John2A
I sent Irish a message a while back to buy a Legion from him at full asking. He agrees to sell for the price he asked, we set up a place and time to do the transaction, and everything is looking good at that point.
Few days before we are scheduled to meet and do the deal, he calls me up and says he decided he wants to back out of the deal and sell to his brother in law.

Fast forward a few weeks, he emails me again saying his brother in law backed out of the deal and he would still be willing to sell to me. So I agree, we set up time and place (price had also been agreed upon).
Once again, he emails me a few days before the deal and says he is "Defaulting on the transaction again". Not posting the exact reason on here for his privacy, but he still backed out of 2 agreed upon and established transactions with me. He displayed an absolute lack of integrity that this forum is built upon, and this has been my only negative interaction with a VAGT member.

Moderators- I have emails I can provide as proof of what happened if needed.

MESSAGE SENT TO Irish7911 FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#1994688 - 03/25/23 10:11 PM Re: Beware of Irish7911 [Re: John2A]
Irish7911 Offline
JJMcD

Loc: Richmond Va
City or County: Henrico (west End) Va
Gentelmen.
I admit that CWA has a righteous reason to be upset. The first time, After I had agreed to sell, my Brother in Law contacted me directly and asked that I sell instead to him. Unknown to me, the weapon in this case was NOT to be sold in Maryland Due to the Magazine capacity. His bad, and mine.

I was to meet with CWA to confirm and then actually perform the sale when legal issues (I won't go into it here, the court have found my favor on Wednesday) and I was prohibited from going to my place of residence. (This was not a domestic dispute, it was a fellow tenant in a community building dispute which was found In my Favor. )

I am seeking to correct this issue and make amends to CWA through this board and would hope the the and the other members will see that this is a situation not of my choosing.

Thank you very much.

I am intending to directly discuss with you the arrangements to satisfy the issues you have with me and hope that we can resolve this.

Respectfully

Jim McDonald
jjmcdonald7911@mac.com

804-297-4417 (If no answer, Please leave a message.)

Thank you for your patience.

#1994689 - 03/25/23 10:22 PM Re: Beware of Irish7911 [Re: John2A]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
To be clear, the cwa did not leave the negative feedback, I am a moderator for this site and informed Irish about the feedback.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?