Who's Online
6 registered (johns boy, kccallstar, Rexx, cadi86, 1533, 1 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2019678 - 06/19/23 10:23 AM Sketchy seller be aware of Rsull!
Ibrahim711 Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Yorktown
Rsull is the seller, and he has a ddv7 for sale. I was talking to the lad to make a deal, which he’s 2 hours away. I told him what forms of payments does he take with a which he said “cash, but can do zelle and Venmo”. Zelle holds payments over 1500 which he was selling his rifle for 2600. So I told him I’ll do Venmo since he wasn’t a fan of PayPal. Today I come to find out his demeanor has completely changed requesting cash only now. Although I informed him I don’t do deals over 500$ in cash especially if I’m traveling to 2 hours to a city I’ve never been too. Moral of the story be careful with this individual, and people requesting cash after saying they take other payments. I know a few people who’ve been robbed at gunpoint from VAGT. Take care and stay safe everyone.

Edited by Ibrahim711 (06/19/23 10:25 AM)

#2031682 - 07/27/23 10:20 PM Re: Sketchy seller be aware of Rsull! [Re: Ibrahim711]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: Ibrahim711
Rsull is the seller, and he has a ddv7 for sale. I was talking to the lad to make a deal, which he’s 2 hours away. I told him what forms of payments does he take with a which he said “cash, but can do zelle and Venmo”. Zelle holds payments over 1500 which he was selling his rifle for 2600. So I told him I’ll do Venmo since he wasn’t a fan of PayPal. Today I come to find out his demeanor has completely changed requesting cash only now. Although I informed him I don’t do deals over 500$ in cash especially if I’m traveling to 2 hours to a city I’ve never been too. Moral of the story be careful with this individual, and people requesting cash after saying they take other payments. I know a few people who’ve been robbed at gunpoint from VAGT. Take care and stay safe everyone.

MESSAGE SENT TO Rsull FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2031698 - 07/28/23 05:00 AM Re: Sketchy seller be aware of Rsull! [Re: Ibrahim711]
Rsull Offline
Addicted

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Ibrahim:
As a seller I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want and at a location that is convenient to me. There is nothing sketchy about me. Furthermore, your English was horrible and I wasn’t comfortable selling to someone who could not even send a coherent message. Additionally,I have been scammed by people who only want to do partial payments on PayPal etc. I’m not here to be your bargain dealer and I’m sorry you are butt hurt that you didn’t get my rifle. As for the comment about being robbed, it doesn’t hold water with me. I’ve been a police officer for 11 years. My only advice to people like you is to give your balls a tug