Who's Online
3 registered (kjack, Dannylee, antiquerer), 13 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2023594 - 07/01/23 09:35 PM Freebird101
InkedSquid2 Offline
Addicted

Loc: VA
City or County: Chesapeake
Same thing as Blaster said. He posted 2 guns for sale with a story about he needed a vehicle, that's why such a good deal.

I asked for pictures over the span of a week, kept getting the run around.

Do what you want, but leading folks on, giving the run around, makes it impossible to trust you. You can brag about your feedback all you want, but your actions didn't reflect that.

For someone who has been a member of this great forum for longer than me, it's disappointing.

#2025277 - 07/07/23 09:53 AM Re: Freebird101 [Re: InkedSquid2]
FreeBird101 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond VA
City or County: Richmond
Really? Negative feedback cause you were never sent pics…?wtf…and far as Blaster he wanted a “bunch” of pics sent to a yahoo email and wanted to low ball an already low ball price, he wasted another members time on here and I don’t have the time for that BS, never had a deal lined up with either of you and never will now. Maybe I’m just getting older and have less patience with all the tire kickers on here… get over it, I did no wrong especially which calls for negative feedback. “No soup for you!”