Who's Online
13 registered (cvo springer, Breadman, mmc-ret, Vabigbuckhunter, SOVAPoPo, Rice, trkeshel, Waterspreader20, 5 invisible), 11 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2031617 - 07/27/23 07:13 PM JCP word is not bond.
ranger1427 Offline
Be a Sheep Dog!

Loc: Lynchburg
City or County: Lynchburg
Buyer Beware. I spent several interactions with this seller trying to figure out arrangements. We had arrangements figured out 2x that fell through for several reasons. But in the end the seller found someone else to sell the item too which broke the agreement we had. He did not contact me to discuss. I would of had the item shipped but he broke his word in the end. I would tread with caution with this seller. I wasted a lot of my time with this interaction. Buyer Beware.

In Messiah,

James 5:20 (ESV)

#2031672 - 07/27/23 09:53 PM Re: JCP word is not bond. [Re: ranger1427]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: ranger1427
Buyer Beware. I spent several interactions with this seller trying to figure out arrangements. We had arrangements figured out 2x that fell through for several reasons. But in the end the seller found someone else to sell the item too which broke the agreement we had. He did not contact me to discuss. I would of had the item shipped but he broke his word in the end. I would tread with caution with this seller. I wasted a lot of my time with this interaction. Buyer Beware.

MESSAGE SENT TO JCP FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2031679 - 07/27/23 10:18 PM Re: JCP word is not bond. [Re: ranger1427]
JCP Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
The other member and I had communicated over several weeks trying to sync up but our schedules weren’t jiving. I gave the gun part to my friend who offered to get it closer to the member but he didn’t want to drive to make the deal unless the gun part came to his doorstep. I offered to ship the part but the potential buyer declined. My friend who was in possession of the part sold it to someone else and then told the other member and me it was sold.