Who's Online
3 registered (Aaron94, 2 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2035566 - 08/08/23 07:18 PM KalashCowboy did not pay
pappy214 Offline
General Nuisance

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
On 23 July 2023, I received an "I'll take it" for an item from KalashCowboy.

Exchanged contact information and sent payment reminders; as of today (8/8/2023) I have not received payment. VAGunTrader website shows KalashCowboy has read the correspondence, to include the payment reminders, but has ghosted. I have 20+ pages of positive feedback and have been a member for over a decade.

I am not the only VAGunTrader member this has happened to. Here is a second member's feeback posted about KalashCowboy
".... We made a deal and unfortunately, this member called our meet off and then ghosted me. Use caution when dealing with this member...."

#2037045 - 08/13/23 07:02 PM Re: KalashCowboy did not pay [Re: pappy214]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: pappy214
On 23 July 2023, I received an "I'll take it" for an item from KalashCowboy.

Exchanged contact information and sent payment reminders; as of today (8/8/2023) I have not received payment. VAGunTrader website shows KalashCowboy has read the correspondence, to include the payment reminders, but has ghosted. I have 20+ pages of positive feedback and have been a member for over a decade.

I am not the only VAGunTrader member this has happened to. Here is a second member's feeback posted about KalashCowboy
".... We made a deal and unfortunately, this member called our meet off and then ghosted me. Use caution when dealing with this member...."

MESSAGE SENT TO KalashCowboy FOR RESPONSE. OTHER MEMBERS ARE NOT TO RESPOND HERE.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#2037328 - 08/14/23 05:01 PM Re: KalashCowboy did not pay [Re: pappy214]
KalashCowboy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
You said you do not take electronic payment methods for something such as venmo PayPal or Zelle and would take a money order. I did not feel comfortable doing a money order to someone I didn’t know so I didn’t pursue the buyer further about a deal.