Who's Online
4 registered (JackMan66, 3 invisible), 6 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2095948 - 02/16/24 10:32 AM Star Lubrisizer w/Midway heater, + 37 sticks of various lubes - $300 - SOLD on other Forum
RWJ Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Fredericksburg
City or County: Fredericksburg
Have finally completed my move to a smaller house, and have to give up hope of casting , so selling some equipment:

(1) Star Lubricator/sizer, very good condition, with an attached Midway brand Heater. Sizer has a .452 sizing die and top punch installed. Some where in a box around here should be the die removal tool, but it's MIA due to letting others help me pack . If located, will forward to the purchaser.

(37) sticks of bullet lube of various brands, as follows (all hollow type): 11 Lee Alox lube sticks; 1 Rooster "Zambini" Lube stick; 1 SAECO Traditional Lube stick; 1 Lyman "Orange Magic" lube stick; 1 Lyman "Super Moly" lube stick, missing an end cap; 2 "Blue Angel" Lube sticks; 4 (plus a Partial) Micro Ammunition "Micro Lube" sticks; 12 RCBS 80008 Lube sticks; 1 RCBS 80001 lube stick; and 3 RCBS 80009 Rifle bullet lube sticks.

All the lube sticks are in their original container tubes or boxes, with the exception of the Blue Angel, which came in plastic bags

Local pick-up near Fredericksburg VA. All these items will fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate box with the heater and handle removed @ $24.75 is possible as well.; other methods TBD.

Cross-posted on other forums as well.

Attachments
Star LubeSizer with Midway Heater #1.jpg

Star LubeSizer with Midway Heater #2.jpg

Star LubeSizer with Midway Heater #3.jpg

Lyman-Lee-Rooster-Saeco-Micro bullet lube.jpg

RCBS and Blue bullet lube.jpg

Edited by RWJ (04/01/24 08:13 AM)

#2097405 - 02/20/24 08:18 AM Re: Star Lubrisizer w/Midway heater, + 37 sticks of various lubes - $300 [Re: RWJ]
RWJ Offline
Double barrel

Bump up

#2103072 - 03/07/24 08:54 PM Re: Star Lubrisizer w/Midway heater, + 37 sticks of various lubes - $300 [Re: RWJ]
RWJ Offline
Double barrel

2 week bump