I am offering for sale my Beretta AL391 Urika "Gold" semiautomatic shotgun. I won this gun almost 20 years ago as the grand prize at a Ducks Unlimited auction. Only 3,500 of these guns were issued. Nickel bead sight on the finely checkered 12G 28 inch vent rib barrel with 3 inch chamber and choke tube system. The receiver is matte black with bright polished scroll engraved panels on each side and three gold inlaid ducks in flight on the left, and the DU logo on the right. The bolt and carrier are jeweled and the trigger is gold. High gloss finely checkered pistol grip stock with semi-beaver tail forearm. Stock and forearm are of excellently marbled hardwoods with high luster finish. Comes complete with blue Beretta hard plastic molded gun cased marked with the Ducks Unlimited logo in gold, choke tool, oil bottle, extra Beretta recoil pad, and 6 choke tubes. NIB. This is considered one of the finest semi-automatic shotguns made and is often used in tournaments. Price is $1,250. Thanks for looking.

Attachments
Ber1.jpg

Ber2.jpg

Ber3.jpg

Ber4.jpg

Ber5.jpg