Who's Online
15 registered (melon0111, harleyguy86, arnie1, Minh, Creig, ken792, ttran, Deepsearn, 1DEUCE, powderfinger37, wmike24, 4 invisible), 7 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2109965 - 03/28/24 11:37 PM 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

Loc: Loudoun County, VA
City or County: Leesburg
This is my 1976 FN Browning 9mm High Power that was made in Belgium and in fantastic condition. The original bluing is excellent on this pistol. This famous pistol is still being used today mainly by some foreign police and military forces. A number of elite police and military forces here in America are also using it. Pistol comes with 1 original 13-round mag, fixed sights, walnut grips, extremely accurate, and shoots like a dream like the old High Powers you remember that's all steel and no plastic. I have no knowledge of the number of rounds fired because I'm the 2nd owner but it doesn't look abused and was well taken care of. FN is no longer manufacturing this pistol. A number of companies are now making copies. Instead of a copy get the real authentic High Power. This is it. This is the real Belgian Browning High Power. No Trades.

$1500/Offer

Shooterguy

Attachments
346692.jpg

346691.jpg

Edited by Shooterguy (04/28/24 05:39 PM)

#2110516 - 03/30/24 03:47 PM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

This is my 1976 FN Browning 9mm High Power that was made in Belgium and in fantastic condition. Pistol comes with 1 original 13-round mag, walnut grips, and shoots like a dream. I have no knowledge of the number of rounds fired because I'm the 2nd owner. FN is no longer manufacturing this pistol. Instead of a copy get the real thing. This was the Model Pistol Axel Foley carried in Beverely Hills Cop. No Trades.

$1900/Final

Shooterguy

#2111013 - 04/01/24 10:14 AM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

This is my 1976 FN Browning 9mm High Power that was made in Belgium and in fantastic condition. Pistol comes with 1 original 13-round mag, walnut grips, and shoots like a dream. I have no knowledge of the number of rounds fired because I'm the 2nd owner. FN is no longer manufacturing this pistol. Instead of a copy get the real thing. This was the Model Pistol Axel Foley carried in Beverely Hills Cop. No Trades.

$1900/Final

Shooterguy

#2113562 - 04/08/24 11:54 PM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

his is my 1976 FN Browning 9mm High Power that was made in Belgium and in fantastic condition. The original bluing is excellent on this pistol. This famous pistol is still being used today mainly by some foreign police and military forces. A number of elite police and military forces here in America are also using it. Pistol comes with 1 original 13-round mag, fixed sights, walnut grips, extremely accurate, and shoots like a dream like the old High Powers you remember that's all steel and no plastic. I have no knowledge of the number of rounds fired because I'm the 2nd owner but it doesn't look abused and was well taken care of. FN is no longer manufacturing this pistol. A number of companies are now making copies. Instead of a copy get the real authentic High Power. This is it. This is the real Belgian Browning High Power. This was the Model Pistol Axel Foley carried in Beverly Hills Cop. No Trades.

$1600/Final

Shooterguy

#2114897 - 04/12/24 08:25 PM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

This is my 1976 FN Browning 9mm High Power that was made in Belgium and in fantastic condition. The original bluing is excellent on this pistol. This famous pistol is still being used today mainly by some foreign police and military forces. A number of elite police and military forces here in America are also using it. Pistol comes with 1 original 13-round mag, fixed sights, walnut grips, extremely accurate, and shoots like a dream like the old High Powers you remember that's all steel and no plastic. I have no knowledge of the number of rounds fired because I'm the 2nd owner but it doesn't look abused and was well taken care of. FN is no longer manufacturing this pistol. A number of companies are now making copies. Instead of a copy get the real authentic High Power. This is it. This is the real Belgian Browning High Power. No Trades.

$1600/Final

Shooterguy

Attachments

#2116558 - 04/18/24 12:43 PM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

$1600/Final

Shooterguy

#2117171 - 04/20/24 11:38 AM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

$1700

Shooterguy

#2119696 - 04/28/24 05:37 PM Re: 1976 FN Browning 9MM High Power [Re: Shooterguy]
Shooterguy Offline
Sharp Shooter

$1700/Offer

Shooterguy