WILL MEET IN VIRGINIA BEACH AT DOA or on the eastern shore at CGR For FTF transfer, will travel to you.

So I am a gunsmith that since now I work in a different field, I tend to do my own projects specifically to make things you can’t outright purchase to keep my skills going. It started its life off as a bone stock Leinad/cobray M11/9 I got at a Hampton roads gun show in 2017ish. As you can see, I’ve done some tweaks to it to make it awesome lol it was influenced by Farcry 5 heavily. Also apologies in advance, but the Econocan is not included in the deal lol

I won’t bore ya with the modifications, machining and fabrication process I did to make this what it is, but here’s a brief list of what’s all been put into it.

Cobray M11/9 $650(lowest sold price I can find on GB)
Re-Barrreled the upper; pinned a .22TCM from KAC(barrel and pin) $75
Strike Industries thread adapter $10
KAC bolt buffer $5
Custom feed ramp fabbed and welded in for reliability. $20
Stock adapter US Machine Gun $85
EZ mag latch from US Machine Gun $25
Strike Industries Folding Brace(comes with stock plate; Form 1
Ready) $200
Stormwerkz Optic Mount $80
Primary Arms SLX 1x prism w/ ACSS $220
Practical Solutions underbarrel accessory rail mount $80
Lage MFG forward canted K-Grip $50
(6) 30rd Z-Mags, (1) 50rd Z-Mag $217.50

Total cost for parts(not including labor because I did everything myself): $1717.50

My trade value: $1500. I have 450rds of .22tcm9r ($156.00 at the cheapest retailer on ammo seek that you can find) that I will throw in to sweeten whatever offer comes my way if the value is a bit off.

I have shot about 200ish rounds through it and it’s a blast. It currently hangs out in a backpack due to its size, I want to trade it for something fun,
Or something that catches my eye.

Send offers either here or by text at nine0nine nine 65 zero 31 fore

Attachments
IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg