Who's Online
11 registered (cprimer, Bullet41, Wakefieldad, ken792, Craaber, lawman90, 5 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2114349 - 04/11/24 11:53 AM WTS - Vintage Gulf War Era 80s US Army Steiner M22 Military Marine 7X50 Binoculars - $600
komet45 Offline
Oddball

Loc: Virginia, United States
City or County: Richmond
This pair of Vintage Gulf War Era 80s US Army Steiner M22 Military Marine 7X50 Binoculars is in very good condition overall but shows expected signs of age, service and storage. The binoculars are well marked, "STEINER GERMANY" and "MILITARY MARINE 7X50 MADE-IN-W. GERMANY," as well as with their model number. The markings indicate production in West Germany and this would strongly suggest it took place before 1990. Both eye pieces are clean and turn freely to independently adjust each lens. The right lens has a rangefinder reticle in place and it functions as you would expect however a light "ghost image" double can sometimes be detected. The "ghost double" reticle can only be noticed if the lenses are exposed to harsh bright light, this anomaly can be seen in the photographs and does not hamper usage. The optic glass is covered by "Laser Filters" on each lens, though it appears to be clean and free from damage. The exterior filters are also clean but show mild traces of handling. The rubber lens covers are clean and supple, fitting the lenses snuggly. The image viewed is sharp, stable, correct and they appear to still be collimated correctly. The photographs looking through the optics do not do this clarity justice but still show the clean image seen. The green rubber exterior shows expected evidence of age and service but no signs of damage from abuse or neglect are present. The original neck strap is intact as well as the eyepiece cover and both are in very good, clean condition. $600 OBO

Attachments
IMG_4110 (1).JPG

IMG_4117 (2).JPG

IMG_4123 (3).JPG

IMG_4130 (2).JPG

IMG_4133 (1).JPG

#2119667 - 04/28/24 04:23 PM Re: WTS - Vintage Gulf War Era 80s US Army Steiner M22 Military Marine 7X50 Binoculars - $635 [Re: komet45]
komet45 Offline
Oddball

Bump - Price Drop

#2124193 - 05/13/24 04:16 PM Re: WTS - Vintage Gulf War Era 80s US Army Steiner M22 Military Marine 7X50 Binoculars - $635 [Re: komet45]
komet45 Offline
Oddball

Bump - Price Drop