Who's Online
12 registered (PMOORE, seth, LukefromTx, tommyhof, GaryRussell, BB63, bcbigbuck, Dannylee, TR58, squirrel55, 2 invisible), 8 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2127032 - 05/23/24 11:51 AM Bergara B-14R Steel .22LR Rimfire Bolt Action Precision Competition Rifle
sarahsdaddy Offline
Escaped Yankee

Loc: Sandston
City or County: Henrico
This is a unique situation - lightly used B14-R combined with its totally unused original HMR stock. This is one of the most accurate .22s you can buy without spending thousands on a Vudoo, Rim-X, etc. At the time I bought it I couldn’t find any barreled actions, so bought the complete gun and immediately dropped it into a Oryx chassis. I piddled around with NRL-22 competitions, shooting I think seven matches with this gun, and not a lot of practice. Fun, but just too much time when I’ve got various other matches I like close to home. I also didn’t have the resources to work up the required dope to shoot out to 400yds that is required at some matches.

I’d estimate the round count as 1200-1500rds. It has the new style mags. Will include three mags, one with L3I extended basepad – all work great.

Condition – I followed the advice of many to let the barrel “season”, so have not cleaned the barrel at all except for a few light wipes, though clean the chamber. Therefore, the gun will come with a dirty barrel. If you like a seasoned barrel, fine, if not clean it.

It has an EGW 20 MOA rail on it.

I will consider selling the gun without the factory stock for those who just want a barreled action. I’ll also consider selling with zero to three mags, in case you want to run something else.

Comes with all the original parts, owners manual, factory box (which was mangled when I got it).

I do come to northern Suffolk, western Chesapeake twice a week on average (near 664), so that’s an option.

$800 No trades, just cash. Will sell just the barreled action with EGW for $500.

Thanks to the universal background check in VA the sale will have to be completed through an FFL a reasonable distance from me. I have one I can recommend in Quinton, only $20. Because the process essentially requires the FFL to take ownership of the gun before transferring to you, if you fail a background check or otherwise cannot complete the purchase at that point, I have to pay the FFL’s transfer fee to get my own gun back, going through the background check and all. Therefore, before the process commences, you shall pay me the full transfer fee in cash, and once your background check completes and transaction is complete I will hand you back the fee. You ought to know if you can pass the background check required to buy a gun.

Attachments
B14R1.jpg

B14R2.jpg

B14R3.jpg

Edited by sarahsdaddy (05/28/24 10:45 AM)
Edit Reason: Price Drop!

#2128402 - 05/28/24 10:45 AM Re: Bergara B-14R Steel .22LR Rimfire Bolt Action Precision Competition Rifle [Re: sarahsdaddy]
sarahsdaddy Offline
Escaped Yankee

Bump

#2129387 - 05/31/24 06:01 PM Re: Bergara B-14R Steel .22LR Rimfire Bolt Action Precision Competition Rifle [Re: sarahsdaddy]
sarahsdaddy Offline
Escaped Yankee

Bump

#2130788 - 06/05/24 12:45 PM Re: Bergara B-14R Steel .22LR Rimfire Bolt Action Precision Competition Rifle [Re: sarahsdaddy]
sarahsdaddy Offline
Escaped Yankee

Bump

#2131939 - 06/09/24 06:26 PM Re: Bergara B-14R Steel .22LR Rimfire Bolt Action Precision Competition Rifle [Re: sarahsdaddy]
sarahsdaddy Offline
Escaped Yankee

Bump