Who's Online
15 registered (WombatRider, Boomer0828, jr45, Ayal, SteveC240, Craaber, mill, Vtman2013, Auston, Anbshatch, Phatsacks, 4 invisible), 25 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2151436 - 08/18/24 08:12 PM RINOs in office
AIMandroman Offline
Bolt action

Loc: USA
City or County: lynchburg
So I mean, how many members are on this website alone? Why are all of yall discussing upcoming bills, legislation, tyranny, etc. when we ALL should be showing our cognitive dissidence against this whole can't sell my own property to another person thing? We have a REPUBLICAN governor, even if in name only (RINO). Why are 10,000, 20,000, maybe even more people NOT signing petitions and sending letter after letter to the governor's office to get this stupid, unlawful, tyrannical BS repealed? I mean, the sheriffs of the state already made their decision and did it, and here we all sit complacently paying our taxes with our thumbs up our collective rectums.

#2157713 - 09/09/24 07:19 AM Re: RINOs in office [Re: AIMandroman]
kai5er Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA
City or County: Chester
While that sounds great in theory many of us would be pretty useless locked up in prison for some **I'M AN IDIOT** 2nd amendment violation. Becoming a felon would also take away the right to vote and voice any type of real change, even after time had been served a felons rights are not returned. Much of these rules and regulations are preventing the law abiding citizens from getting things in the first place. I wish it were as easy as 'civil disobedience' but it's unfortunately not so simple. I am all set to start pushing the issue via letters and petitions, especially considering an election is upon us.

#2157944 - 09/09/24 08:36 PM Re: RINOs in office [Re: AIMandroman]
nvcdl Offline
Bullseye

Loc: ORANGE
City or County: Orange
AG Jason Miyares needs to apply the Bruen test to Ralph Northam's gun control laws.

Contact your Republican Delegates/Senators and ask them to request an AG opinion of the constitutionality of the Red Flag, the Universal Background Check law aka Gun Registration and any other Virginia gun law you think would fail the Bruen test.

Any Rep can ask for an AG opinion. Miyares knows these laws fail the Bruen test and has failed to take action so far - we need to push for action.