Good Afternoon,

Today I am offering the following revolvers for sale if you are interested in any of them. Prices are fixed or best offer so please ask cause the worse I could say is no. Since I am military and stationed outside of Virginia, all guns will be shipped to an FFL of your convenance.

Colt Revolvers
New Production Colt Python, 3inch, comes with 2 HKS speed loaders, 3 after market grips from Altamont, DK Grip Adapter and Giraffe Bone Grips - $1200 for the standard gun (no accessories), with all accessories, $1600
Colt Night Cobra - Limited production run, no longer in production, comes with colt blue box- Make an offer
1962 Colt Detective Special - Nickeled plated, has pitting on the crown of the muzzle, overall rates I would say 90%+ - $600

S&W Revolvers
S&W Model 65-5, 3 inch, comes with aftermarket rubber grips, comes with correct serialized box and paperwork - $1000
S&W Model 66-2, 2.5 inch, comes with after market rubber grips - $750
S&W Model 19-3, blued, 2.5 inch, comes with aftermarket rubber grips - $750

Smython
S&W Model 19-3, round butt, with 2.5 inch Python barrel, full length ejection rod, S&W banana wood grips, cereocoated all black, comes with ball detent on crane - Make Offer

(I have 2 Python HKS Speedloaders, 2 Colt D Frame HKS Speedloaders, 1 K Frame HKS Speed loader, and 1 L Frame HKS Speed Loader)

Call or text me at phone 484-597-2537. I have the Detective Special, 66-2, and the Smython with me for immediate photos of them. The other 4 guns I will not be able to get photos of them until tomorrow night.

Kevin