Who's Online
53 registered (RedBeardOutlaw, MainRotorGearbox, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, cruelbloom, ivon2028, Otislee, Cajuntec, andybunch, quietman, BishopofBling, Jawad, PMOORE, Count_Yer_Coup, Kegron, Newvet24v, thatruhondaryda, Matt69, Minh, Slater, DanWessonValor, Donald, AKenjoyer, jblack87, Bn1837, Falkov, Brhughes, TomMcG88, 2022runner, ALRIVLA, dpk757, Tommy Kustom, Inkslinger, PlinkDaddy, mp40bran, 17 invisible), 1758 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2361904 - 08/23/26 12:24 PM Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off low mount
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
RMR, DPP, and RMSc footprint patterns. Never used. 1.85" spacing. Already had a Lobos. $35.
Local to 23228


Attachments
20260823_121341[1].jpg

20260823_115229[1].jpg




Edited by billdncn (08/27/26 08:10 AM)
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2362482 - 08/26/26 05:47 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
^up^
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2363361 - 08/29/26 08:48 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2363692 - 08/30/26 02:01 PM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2364154 - 09/01/26 02:14 PM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2365219 - 09/05/26 12:48 PM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2365645 - 09/07/26 07:11 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2366243 - 09/09/26 04:04 PM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2366660 - 09/11/26 09:34 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2367874 - 09/16/26 03:37 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2368692 - 09/19/26 09:45 AM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Up
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top
#2370561 - 09/26/26 01:28 PM Re: Mark IV 22/45 250th factory take off mount [Re: billdncn]
billdncn Offline
Addicted

Registered: 01/17/09
Posts: 522
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond
Bump
_________________________
The older I get, the better I was...

Top