|
205 registered (akgod, Becktboi, cadi86, Capt Gary, Bhatchel, 1533, 2030, beavertrapper, 0311life, Bigbuck, boxerdog, AveryHentze, chahn, Bairdo, Burm, CameronJ, awesomeo, AndrewR, chawk, 28gauge, Bubba15, Ben_t, bcbigbuck, 1DEUCE, 99MPower, AR_Zombie_Slayer, andybunch, Avman, apg01, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, bud1967, Bad Lieutenant, BishopofBling, Bob_K, Algotguns, Babyshark, 55 invisible),
939
Guests and
75
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2368452 - 09/18/26 12:41 PM
Ty123
|
Otislee
Full Auto
Registered: 03/31/16
Posts: 1538
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Yorktown
|
Don’t waste your time with this guy. He PM me last month and again yesterday about a FN handgun I have for sale. Both times says he wants to buy and asks if I’m available to meet that same day. I responded yes both times requesting a time and place to meet only to get ghosted both times. Member just joined last month, no posts and no feedbacks. He should be banned from this sight.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|