|
205 registered (Algotguns, Crypticalraisen, BPMAN, chip2592, DCFD4, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, bcbigbuck, Bairdo, Anbshatch, DanWessonValor, Backwoods, docken87, Elijah_Washington, Bertro77, Bubba26, Aaron94, CalebC708, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Ayal, bud1967, BigShootR, Craaber, andybunch, CFinch, Alcoy, Bigin28, cummins01, Count_Yer_Coup, deaner20, Danb1, CSA rebel, Dale Schumacher, Apple a Day, crucible, DDevo33, dpk757, Cdn_stunts, Brhughes, ELTray1997, Dave1978, 56 invisible),
1338
Guests and
89
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2358120 - 08/07/26 06:18 PM
Loudoun County - Looking for “beater” lever action
|
Kiddva
Double barrel
Registered: 12/28/17
Posts: 74
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Leesburg
|
I’m looking for a lever action that is not pristine but still functional. I prefer Marlin but will consider other manufacturers. Please send pics and info to 571-263-3282.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2370211 - 09/25/26 11:35 AM
Re: Loudoun County - Looking for “beater” lever action
[Re: Kiddva]
|
Kiddva
Double barrel
Registered: 12/28/17
Posts: 74
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Leesburg
|
Bump I know someone has one.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|