|
200 registered (Algotguns, cadi86, Chingon, Awonder, 50calforme, BritCraig2020, Aaron94, Brhughes, 1DEUCE, Bound_For_Glory, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, Com 45acp, CFinch, AllenC69, AR_Zombie_Slayer, Bubba26, Bigin28, CalebC708, 1972, Bigbuck, Bertro77, 4Truck, B1gM1ke, Alkristin, BenAndersen, 6mmslayer, ALRIVLA, 28gauge, BishopofBling, 83Rabbit, Browning man, Avman, 804life, andybunch, bud1967, chahn, 60 invisible),
1423
Guests and
89
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2359395 - 08/12/26 07:29 PM
South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Up for sale are four sealed water-proof battle packs of non-corrosive South African 7.62 x 51 146 gr FMJ ammo to be sold together OR individually, as desired. The battle packs have never been opened. Each battle pack contains 7 boxes of 20 rounds each for a total of 140 rounds/pack. It was manufactured in 1981 and has been maintained in a climate-controlled environment during the time I owned it. This ammo is very scarce and, due to its high quality, it is greatly sought after. Asking price: $149 per battle pack. I will not ship this ammo. Sale to be made in NOVA FTF. Cash only. No trades. [img:left]  [/img] [img:left]  [/img]
Edited by reganhouse (08/17/26 05:35 AM)
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2360340 - 08/17/26 05:37 AM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2361517 - 08/22/26 05:34 AM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2364129 - 09/01/26 01:03 PM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2366356 - 09/10/26 06:08 AM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2367616 - 09/14/26 10:19 PM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2369171 - 09/21/26 05:58 AM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
#2371228 - Today at 08:04 AM
Re: South African 7.62x51mm 146 gr FMJ non-corrosive ammo in 140-rd battle packs
[Re: reganhouse]
|
reganhouse
Addicted
Registered: 01/21/10
Posts: 699
Loc: NoVA
City or County: Herndon
|
Bump
_________________________
All the best,
Bob I can get you a toe.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|