|
18 registered (Craaber, antiquerer, Ryan84, habadaa_40855, Burm, va3dshooter, Tubbs, Waterspreader20, SDA_TRANSFERS, harpua, SosaTheChef, 7 invisible),
1638
Guests and
65
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373142 - Yesterday at 12:38 PM
Glock 19 Gen 5 with Glock factory night sights-$440 and we split ffl fee
|
GDG757
Double barrel
Registered: 08/06/15
Posts: 80
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Virginia Beach
|
I am selling my Glock 19 Gen 5 with Glock nights sights. I've owned this weapon for 3 years and it runs Flawlessly. I'm only selling it because I have large hands and am switching to a Glock 45/19x. I live in Hampton and am willing to meet within reason. Charging 440 because I am finding the same models online for 450 up before FFL and shipping so I figure 440 is a good number. Please feel free to text (not interested in any trades) 757-512-4107.
_________________________
GDG757
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|