|
26 registered (trio, Unodir, SmoothJimmyApollo, stone2032, Burm, OldRookie, vafred, DocScooby, CasaBonita, MrGump, what23223, Andrew_Macdonald, Minh, cummins01, Multipurpose1, Zorlok, Ryan84, LongRange22, 8 invisible),
1769
Guests and
62
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373404 - Yesterday at 03:18 PM
Fauquier; Glock 45 Gen5 with Safariland Holster 7377, 2x Mags, 50rd ammo $590 Firm
|
ComradeBanana
Pea shooter
Registered: 09/30/26
Posts: 1
Loc: Virginia
City or County: Warrenton
|
1. Glock 45 Gen5 Black 2. Safariland Holster 7377-2835 OWB with Locking Fork Included (will NOT fit light or optic) 3. Two magazines 4. 1 box of (50) LAWMAN 9mm to get you going.
$590.00 Frim
I don't have the gun box anymore, it was accidentally thrown away :-( I have put just over 100 rounds through it. I take very good care of my firearms, this is like-new. It's a fantastic handgun, I just use my 17 more. We will need to meet at an FFL for the exchange and background. Buyer is responsible for FFL and /or background fees. We can work out a meeting place - Warrenton/Gainesville/Culpeper is preferred but I am happy to meet you if the distance is reasonable.
I will not break up the package. Price is FIRM.
Edited by ComradeBanana (Yesterday at 03:18 PM)
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|