Colt 1911 Semi-Auto Pistol. Stainless Steel Government Model Series 80, Model 0. Sub-model 01091. Black grips. 45ACP. Factory original. Unfired. New in the original box with paperwork. (5) Brand new Colt Stainless Steel 7 Round magazines included.

No Trades. Cash or Zelle.

No person to person sale. If you cant pass the background check please do not contact me.

I am willing to meet at a gun store for transfer in the Manassas area, possibly a little further out to the surrounding area(s) like Centerville, Chantilly, Warrenton, that’s about it, I am not willing to go any further than that do to fuel prices and traffic so please don’t ask. I will split the transfer fee 50/50, but I will not meet ant any rip-off gun store that charges more than $25.00 for a transfer, if you want to then you pay the difference. No trades. Cash or Zelle only. $1000.00

No shipping. This a Virginia website for Virginia buyers.

***Since I only have a Yahoo & a Gmail and apparently they are blocking them both there is no way to message me through VGT please copy & paste my email and put the topic in the subject line. This is my email address kevin.p1911@gmail.com


Attachments
20250222_173433.jpg

20250222_173520.jpg

20250222_173531.jpg