|
66 registered (Falkov, Brhughes, 2022runner, ALRIVLA, dpk757, Inkslinger, PMOORE, PlinkDaddy, mp40bran, Loosaaaa, disposablehero, Bn1837, Hero207, BruhJaedyn, Babyshark, CasaBonita, Bound_For_Glory, Donald, bud1967, CB768, AgLining, Holbz, Bubba26, Crypticalraisen, fella, Carthage, FC3Slide, AIM_BUT_I_STILL_MISS, jphaxx, JGettem84, AKenjoyer, blu4runner, Backwoods, MagDump187, FreedomHonorsTheBrave, 23 invisible),
1643
Guests and
69
Spiders online. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2373788 - Yesterday at 06:48 AM
Standard invector chokes
|
Rogpog
Nodksgvn
Registered: 01/11/14
Posts: 1583
Loc: Chesterfield VA
City or County: Chesterfield Va
|
I have a bunch of standard invector chokes for sale. 2 full, 1 imp mod, 2 mod, 3 imp cyl, 2 skeet. All have perfect threads and screw in well yada yada yada great shape. I store them in plastic tubes and grease the threads when I’m not using them. Looking for 60.00 for the chokes plus shipping which totals it to 70.00.
Spf
Edited by Rogpog (Yesterday at 09:26 AM)
_________________________
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.
|
|
Top
|
|
|
|