Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#734653 - 06/01/14 02:59 AM Re: AR500 Steel Target-15% discount. +FREE TARGET with purchase! FAQs answered. [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Originally Posted By: TheBigHeadGuy
Mark over at shootingtargets7 told me last night that in one day we had reached $1200 level.

Lets see if we cant get past the $1500 level that we told him we'd get to.

15% off discount was given to us ASSUMING we'd hit the $1500 level.

So lets help Mark out!

I assume that this is more business than they would normally expect in one day. Good for them, and good for us. Do you know what the final total was before the cutoff?

And another big thanks to you big head for the effort you put in to making this happen.

People like you are the reason that this site is a great place to be.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#735272 - 06/02/14 11:28 AM Re: AR500 Steel Target-15% discount. +FREE TARGET with purchase! FAQs answered. [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

City or County: Prince George
Hey I was just trying to spread the awesomeness of those targets.

Paper gets boring.

Anyway, last I checked, we HAD hit the $1700 mark, it seems we hit about $2000 over 2 days.

Mark has agreed that it has been a win-win.

I will be corresponding with Mark to see if we cant get a more semi-permanent discount or maybe another code for the future.

Thanx so far everyone and great job.

I know we arent ordering anymore, but once you guys receive your packages, post that.

That way we get an "average" of how long shipping takes.

#736502 - 06/04/14 06:55 PM Re: AR500 Steel Target-15% discount. +FREE TARGET with purchase! FAQs answered. [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
Run24x Offline
.40 Sucks

Loc: Chesapeake
City or County: Chesapeake
Received mine today. Should be shooting them next week. Gotta build a stand.

#737115 - 06/05/14 09:34 PM Re: AR500 Steel Target-15% discount. +FREE TARGET with purchase! FAQs answered. [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
Mine arrived today. Targets look good, just need to clean em and paint em. I hope to get a stand built this weekend, and then I'll find out how they hold up. laugh

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3