Who's Online
12 registered (Jonasben98, cvo springer, SgtSquishySquash, Jamesm714, melon0111, rootsman, Joe46, jblack87, larry1341, 3 invisible), 12 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#905595 - 06/02/15 08:18 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: jpa]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Norteast US
City or County: Saratoga
Originally Posted By: jpa
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

may try filing a complaint here , don't know if it will help but

Thanks for the link. I am going to see what kind of response I get from the Local PD. If I hear nothing favorable in 48 hours I will send in a request.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away " Thoreau

#905606 - 06/02/15 08:42 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: Mark S]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Originally Posted By: Mark S
Originally Posted By: num1fordfan
Good lord did any one else catch her height and weight 5.6 324 lbs you know this tubbo rides a scooter around walmart. Small town police and dont want to pursue probly tubbos family

Ford, I thought it was just me. Why is she out of work? Carolina could use a noseguard like that on their defensive line.

Actually somehow I think I received information that she is employed at "Hickory Springs".
Sounds like it is one of those spring water bottling companies.
If I cannot get the justice system to give me any satisfaction I will at the very least expose her to the community and all her contacts on facebook. Letters to the editors of local newspapers will be a start.
This whole thing makes me think of gun grabbers and gun control. The good guys who abide by the law get worked over while the criminals ignore the law and carry on as they always have.
I am so frustrated to think that a couple of LEO actually listened to her admit to being the person who willfully received my worked for money and are not more aggressively making an attempt to hold her accountable for her actions. They even expressed to me that she felt badly for what happened. She apparently does not feel bad enough to offer to return the money even after being found, questioned and admitting she was the individual who picked the money up from WU.

Edited by DifferentDrummer (06/02/15 08:43 AM)

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away " Thoreau

#905613 - 06/02/15 08:54 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: ktyhawk]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Banned larycoled last night

IP is from Nigeria

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/41.220.69.190

Originally Posted By: ktyhawk
And here is another screen name for this assclown:

"larrycoled" signed up today and sent me the same message as noted above:

Hi,

I can help you out with a lead. Please contact Martin on martinbartlett93@gmail.com regarding your request. He is located in Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 and the last time i talked to him, he had for sale. I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in TOP condition.

Thanks

#905668 - 06/02/15 11:07 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
A Virginian Offline
Still shooting after all these years.

Loc: Loudoun County
City or County: Loudoun
If she admitted to the cops that she received the money, then sue her and subpoena then as witnesses. Use small claims court if the amount is not over the limit.

Yes, you would have to show up but it might be worth it. Maybe you could even get on Judge Judy.

#905690 - 06/02/15 12:29 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
i bet she works , the welfare line , the food stamp system , the free housing , etc etc yea i bet she works

#905693 - 06/02/15 12:32 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
scythefwd Offline
Pea Shooter

Loc: KS
City or County: Lenexa
This is interstate fraud exceeding how much? Why are the locals dealing with it at all? Second it starts crossing state boundaries.. there are other agencies for that.

#905740 - 06/02/15 02:34 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
msd1979 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Arlington, Va
City or County: Arlington
I will be in Valdese NC this weekend, post up her address. I won't get your money back, but my inner child would love to light a bag of dog poo on her doorstep.

#905758 - 06/02/15 03:18 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: num1fordfan]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Originally Posted By: num1fordfan
i bet she works , the welfare line , the food stamp system , the free housing , etc etc yea i bet she works

I hear you and certainly am of the same opinion.
I do not do Facebook and all that other stuff. However, I had someone check her out. First off she certainly would appear to eat well. Did I mention that the Catawba investigator and his captain implied that they had lunch with her? Not surprised whatever took place was near food.
Also, I was told that her Facebook page has religious type quotes etc. And she appears to have many friends.
I guess I am old fashioned in my ways. My Dad was born in 1895 and I was raised with standards from his era I guess. I just have a very difficult time accepting the fact tat in today's society people just do not seem to be held accountable for their actions.

#905759 - 06/02/15 03:23 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: msd1979]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Originally Posted By: msd1979
I will be in Valdese NC this weekend, post up her address. I won't get your money back, but my inner child would love to light a bag of dog poo on her doorstep.

I like your thinking. LOL A little levity goes a long way right now.
I wish I knew her address or telephone number. Neither WU or the LEO that spoke with her will cough it up. I would love it if someone close by her could scope her out.
There are plenty of things that I would like to do. However, I would probably wind up charged with stalking, harassment or who knows what.

#905856 - 06/02/15 07:25 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
I didn't realize they actually got your money. Don't screw with the local PD, it's interstate wire fraud:

North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks
4309 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-4309
Molly Sheehan
919-715-6398
msheehan@nccob.gov

http://www.mtraweb.org/state-attorney-generals-agreement-to-curb-wire-fraud/

Edited by Mark S (06/02/15 07:25 PM)

#905933 - 06/02/15 09:47 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
1cold6pack Offline
Stamp Collector

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
City or County: Virginia Beach
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/view...&listpage=1

i was an NC state employee smile

is that who your looking for ?

#905942 - 06/02/15 10:13 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: 1cold6pack]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

MarkS and 1cols6pack,
Thank you very much.
I cannot help but wonder if those two investigators with the Catawba County Sheriff's office were aware of these facts when they tried ( IMO ) to steer me away from pursuing this. How could they not know this stuff or at least find it when investigating the complaint that I made.
I will get this link to my local PD tomorrow. Also will call agency suggested by MarkS.
I am beginning to feel more violated by the way this is being handled than having my money taken from me!

#906002 - 06/03/15 06:53 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
My wife has been the victim of identity theft twice. In both cases the perps were out of state and no PD really gave a hoot. It is understandable given the chance for conviction I guess, but still infuriating.

#906213 - 06/03/15 03:05 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: num1fordfan]
Live4Hunting Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Newport News
Rotflmffao Num1fordfan hahahaha!!!!!!!

#906217 - 06/03/15 03:15 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
Live4Hunting Offline
Bolt action

Everyone... If you check my posts I posted current and past phone numbers and addresses. As well as her past charges of Grand Larceny of which she served jail time.

#906289 - 06/03/15 06:04 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
Live4Hunting Offline
Bolt action

Since it looks like we have an invasion of Nigeriens can someone who is a mod check the location of this guys IP and see their location? I suspect this may be another from a while back a few days ago. It is just to be on the safe side:)

Username:
Drunkluck

My WTB post was for a Knights Armarment KAC rail part number 99128 since has changed and production halted for however long.

Here is another one that responded to me on a WTB post I had up. It was kind of fishy cause he never read it, never responded to email, he has no feedback and he never got back to me even after I offered 125.00 over retail since the part is so hard to find right now for this build I'm doing. I was pretty desperate and after offering so much nothing.

"Are you still looking for one of these? Because I have one in like new condition that I might be willing to part with for the right price. You said you're willing to pay top dollar, what exactly do you consider to be top dollar? I know what they used to retail for and that they're out of production, so make me an offer. You can email me at drunkluck77@gmail.com.

Eli"

Here is my response:

"There not out of production but production has been halted. They have people on back order that have already paid to stock their shelves at their stores to carry in inventory. They were supposed to spin production back up and ship everyones order out to them in January but it hasn't happened. These are used on the MK12s and SOCOM and the various other special operators that adopted the platform is being made to retire it in 2017. I guess since they are their biggest customer they have (the military) when it comes to this rail and them retiring it, Going to completely shut production down for this part permanently. I don't want to bore you with to much shop talk...lol!

Currently, they are on back order as I said on Knight's site. New they go for 349.00. If it's like new as you say I will pay 125.00 over new retail price. So your getting paid for the item as if it were new in unopened box as well as getting 125.00 over that. That totals 475.00!

Here's my cell number and my email addy...

Redacted this part!!!

Thanks for contacting me Eli and look forward to hearing from you brother!"

Edited by Live4Hunting (06/03/15 06:07 PM)

#906557 - 06/04/15 10:03 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: Mark S]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Originally Posted By: Mark S
I didn't realize they actually got your money. Don't screw with the local PD, it's interstate wire fraud:

North Carolina Office of the Commissioner of Banks
4309 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-4309
Molly Sheehan
919-715-6398
msheehan@nccob.gov

http://www.mtraweb.org/state-attorney-generals-agreement-to-curb-wire-fraud/
Spoke with Molly Sheehan this morning. She is a pleasant lady and I had a nice conversation with her. There is nothing she can do to help. The agency she works for regulates businesses that do money transfers. If WU was the problem she could help. However, WU performed as they are required to.

#906734 - 06/04/15 06:53 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: DifferentDrummer]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Tried three telephone numbers for Edith Lackey today.
All three were, " disconnected or no longer in service".
Also did a Google earth on an address for her. It is either a church or a resident near the church that according to Spokeo shows someone named Angela in her 30's.
Estimated value of $166,000.00

Edited by DifferentDrummer (06/04/15 07:02 PM)

#906854 - 06/05/15 01:13 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
MagicalStock Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Centreville, Va
City or County: Fairfax
They're on armslist too, they originally post it as just Virginia with no city or county, but now they added the Hamptons and Roanoke. Usually these scammers are Nigerian scammers who uses dead, non-responsive, or old peoples addresses and etc...

If you think they're scammers usually asking for a photo and something else in it would help.
Like drawing a donut next to the firearm or adding 14 cents next to the item you're buying. If they give you an excuse to not do this then it's most likely scam.

I would post some examples but the two I saved have been flagged.

#906876 - 06/05/15 06:46 AM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
P3Bill Offline
VETERAN PEASHOOTER

Loc: Wilderness
City or County: Orange County
I got this in response to my WTB S&W 52-2 ad.

May 21 from AR112
Hi,

I can help you out with a lead. Please contact Tim on timmlackey@gmail.com regarding your request. He is located in Conover,NC 28613 and the last time i talked to him, he had for sale. I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell # 828-348-7450.

Thanks

Never responded to Tim Lackey. Procrastination payed off. laugh

#908723 - 06/09/15 03:28 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: P3Bill]
DifferentDrummer Offline
Pea shooter

Officer handling this issue from my local PD just called. He has not been able to contact and talk to Edith Lackey because he has not received any requested information from the Catawba County investigator at this time. So at this point in time things are where they were about a week ago.

#938256 - 08/22/15 03:14 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
Va Hunter Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Drakes Branch
City or County: Charlotte
They are back. Got this message after posting a WTB for a glock 42.

#3192829 - Today at 08:33 AM Glock 42
druk Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: VA,USA
Hi,

I can help you out with a lead. Please contact Mike on mikecgxxhump@gmail.com regarding your request. He is located in Idaho Falls,ID and the last time i talked to him, he had for sale. I purchased items from him in the past and they arrived in TOP condition. His cell 208-649-0004.

Thanks

#938371 - 08/22/15 08:12 PM Re: AR112 Possible Scammer! [Re: PPDCOP]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
banned the druk member.

Traders please report any activities similar to this. Use your best judgement. Ask in the shoutbox or send a pm to any moderator.

Lj

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2