Who's Online
14 registered (The Truth, HWF, SgtSquishySquash, Kevinlee93, jblack87, Paul4737, Mkweaver, Otislee, 6 invisible), 13 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#299838 - 03/31/12 04:44 PM *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts *************
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
As most of you know Fred has found a website that allows you to order a shirt, hat, cups, and other stuff with VaGunTrader on it. It can be personalized.
Fred is going to post more here about it.

Also, I have a friend who owns a screen printing business. I asked him about printing up 100 shirts to get an idea of price. With an order of 100 shirts with front and back print the price will be $8 each, 2xl and 3xl $2 extra. I'm sure these are going to be the cheaper lesser quality shirts. Perhaps getting better, preshrunk, beefier shirts would cost an extra dollar or two.
I'll post a picture of the shirt print to give you guys an idea of what he came up with. BUT THIS CAN BE CHANGED!! WE JUST NEED TO DECIDE ON WHAT WE WANT THE PRINT TO LOOK LIKE.

I NEED TO KNOW IF MEMBERS HERE ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING A TSHIRT SO I CAN PURSUE ORDERING THEM.

#299889 - 03/31/12 06:41 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Loc: Fredericksburg VA
City or County: Fredericksburg

Get your VaGT merchandise here! The Royalties from each sale go to VaGT.

Shop for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

***** Helpful Info *****
Here is a scrolling display of the “VaGT Merchandise” that is available NOW. As NEW items are added they will show up in this display.

If you want to purchase one of these items;

CLICK on the picture as it is displayed in the CENTER. (clicking either left or right picture will place it in the CENTER, “scroll left< or >scroll right”, where you will have to click it again)

The CENTER picture will enlarge, and “ZOOM OUT” and “BUY” buttons will show in the bottom center of the picture. (click “ZOOM OUT” to return or “BUY” to purchase)

When you click the “BUY” button it will open up a NEW WINDOW at the “Zazzle website” on this item. Here you can make any customization, style, color, size, quantity, changes and process your order.

REMEMBER the prices shown include a “royalty fee” of at least $2.00 (10%) that is given to the “VaGT collection at the next available show I can get to. (if you get one of the expensive hoodies, ~ $45.00, $4.50 royalty of that price goes to VaGT)

I will add more posts about how to do customization, and individual item designs that are available. If you have other designs that you want I will try to get them added so you as well as others can purchase them.

Any questions or help needed let me know and I will try to get back to you ASAP.
Thanks
Fred

"As for myself, I prefer the M1911. To me, a Glock is about as good-looking as a lump of coal." . . . Chris Kyle (American Gun)

#299891 - 03/31/12 06:46 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Here are some quick instructions on how to customize the designs I have offered in VaGT Merchandise. I hope these following pictures help if not I will try to help you along as needed.

The THIRD picture is where you will start when you hit the "BUY" button on the VaGT Merchandise display. You do not need to start by entering the web address listed .

Edited by Fred (03/31/12 06:49 PM)

"As for myself, I prefer the M1911. To me, a Glock is about as good-looking as a lump of coal." . . . Chris Kyle (American Gun)

#299892 - 03/31/12 06:51 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Customize continued;

#299899 - 03/31/12 07:07 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Second Amendment HOODIE;
can be done on ANY shirt, with or without front LOGO.

#299900 - 03/31/12 07:09 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Mild to Wild TankTop;
Can be done on ANY style shirt, with or without front LOGO.

#300812 - 04/02/12 12:19 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Breast LOGO Polo;
Can be done on ANY style shirt, with or without front LOGO.

#300832 - 04/02/12 01:12 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Full size LOGO “T-Shirt”;
Can be done on ANY style shirt, LOGO on front or back or both, add name or not.

#300856 - 04/02/12 02:28 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

LOGO “Hat”;
ONLY the color can be changed on this item. The design was developed to match the space used, any customization changes the appearance too radically.

#300916 - 04/02/12 04:13 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
NorthernBrian Offline
One Foot Off the Ground

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Floyd
I'd buy the shirt in the main post on a nice quality grey t-shirt with the design as is for 10 bucks or so in a heartbeat.

#301107 - 04/02/12 08:45 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Need a lot of commitments to make it happen.

#301108 - 04/02/12 08:46 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: Fred]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Originally Posted By: Fred
LOGO “Hat”;
ONLY the color can be changed on this item. The design was developed to match the space used, any customization changes the appearance too radically.

Fred, is there any other Virginia logos other than that green one?

#301109 - 04/02/12 08:46 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Dan Offline
Glock Snob

Loc: Where we make the Moonshine!
City or County: Franklin County
Put me down for (2) of the better quality pre-shrunk T's in XL.

#301124 - 04/02/12 09:04 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

That one, and the one with the "FLAG MINUTEMAN".

See the Second Amendment Hoodie (without the text added)or the TankTop;
LIKE this:

Edited by Fred (04/02/12 09:06 PM)

#301158 - 04/02/12 09:31 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

I'm scouring the internet looking for different virginia pictures.Maybe something like this. With a minuteman holding a AR15... grin

#301167 - 04/02/12 09:43 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

#302614 - 04/05/12 01:15 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
shortbus Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: va
City or County: Spotsylvania
I Like the first choice,only a pocket to carry my smokes(opps i meant chantix).

#303002 - 04/06/12 03:02 AM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
mathewsshooter Offline
Shell slinger

Loc: va
City or County: grundy va
I like the first shirt in the first post also

#303093 - 04/06/12 09:27 AM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
librarian45 Offline
low speed, high drag. Lotsa Books

Loc: NOVA
City or County: NOVA
I'm down for 2 preshrunk cotton Ts.
NO AMERICAN APPAREL PLEASE!
i'm not 6'2" and 120lbs.

#306265 - 04/11/12 08:42 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
kzchopper Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: culpeper
City or County: culpeper
I need a pocket on my shirts,will they be available soon? I really like the polo.

#306270 - 04/11/12 08:50 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: kzchopper]
shakey Offline
Addicted

Loc: stafford, va
City or County: stafford
Fred I would like to know if the color of the state can be changed since I dont like the green state. I only can find a way to change the hat/shirt color itself and not the state color.

#307507 - 04/14/12 07:32 AM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
BigDogDaddy Offline
Got Guns?

Loc: Gloucester, Virginia
City or County: Gloucester
I second Matthewshooter. The first thread in a quality pre-shrunk.(Small logo on Front and large on back.

#307920 - 04/15/12 12:03 AM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: shakey]
Fred Offline
T-I-doubleG-er

Originally Posted By: shakey
Fred I would like to know if the color of the state can be changed since I dont like the green state. I only can find a way to change the hat/shirt color itself and not the state color.

Sorry for the delay, to change the color of the state I would have to edit the LOGO design files, then resubmit them, sorry.

#311883 - 04/21/12 08:01 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
Dan Offline
Glock Snob

Loc: Where we make the Moonshine!
City or County: Franklin County
I like this one. Simple and puts the message out and easy to read.

Originally Posted By: VaGunTrader

#311884 - 04/21/12 08:02 PM Re: *********** VaGunTrader T-shirts ************* [Re: VaGunTrader]
450racer1 Offline
2nd place is the 1st loser

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Stafford
I like the shirt in the first thread myself... I would buy a couple myself

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >