Who's Online
7 registered (dwalters18, Mari11, Craaber, PMOORE, 3 invisible), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#2121621 - 05/04/24 10:02 PM Gear clean out!
stkwitit Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Frederick County
Cleaning out my gear closet and parts bins. Buy my stuff so I can buy new stuff. Willing to offer bundle pricing, just ask. Shipping on buyer. Will post pics soon.

Surplus USMC TAPS Chest Rig, Coyote - $40
Modified it, cut off some of the velcro and waist straps, added shock cord retention, used it with a standard H harness. Comes with all the original repair buckles, straps, Y harness and instruction booklet. Does not come with H strap as shown. Otherwise in like new condition.

AWS Inc. Padded sling M81 - $50
M81 Woodland camo. Includes two QD sling swivels. This is two pull adjustable style (one pull to loosen and one pull to tighten). Like new.

Applied Gear Double Duty Belt, Ranger Green, Medium (32-35") - $100
Two-piece velcro belt (inner and outer), comes with 4 pals panels to add pouches, and piece of kydex to slip between velcro to move pouches around. Like new. Will throw in the Safariland Hi-Ride belt loop (spray painted) holster mount with it.

Blackhawk! CQB/Riggers Black, medium, like new - $30

Amazon nylon belt with cobra style buckle, coyote, 32-38" - $10

Bladetech holster for P226 - $20

Fieldcraft Survival IWB concealed TQ carrier - $20

TUFF Products ankle handcuff holster - $15
Well worn, but velcro still works and holds well. Slot for handcuffs, and two others for smaller sized items to fit.

Bundle parts pack, buy all as a pack, or add one for free to other purchase - $10
Safariland paddle/belt loop/thumb hood
Monadnock baton holster
Comptac holster C-clips (black and brown)
Winchester yellow tint shooting glasses
Bladetech tek-lok clip
1.5" holster belt loops
2" Metal holster clips

Edited by stkwitit (05/05/24 08:02 AM)

#2122208 - 05/06/24 08:35 PM Re: Gear clean out! [Re: stkwitit]
stkwitit Offline
Double barrel

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Frederick County
bump