Good Day,

My name is Johnathon Solinsky, I am the owner and Lead Instructor for Distinguished Tactical LLC. We specialize in firearms training, from beginners to experienced professionals and competition shooters. We can facilitate one on one instruction or groups of up to 10 individuals. We are located in Stafford but are willing to drive if you have a facility closer to you that you would like to use.

Some background on me. I recently separated from the Marine Corps where I was the Head Coach for the Marine Corps Precision Rifle Team. I coached and competed in regional, national, and international High-Power, Long-Range, and Sniper competitions. I earned my Distinguished Riflemans shield in 2019. I also have a plethora of competition and tactical experience in various other disciplines. Prior to being on the Marine Corps Shooting Team, I was an active Scout Sniper and Infantry Marine. I am also a certified NRA Rifle and Pistol Instructor as well as a Range Safety Officer.

If you are interested in taking a class, scheduling a private instruction, or just have questions, please don't hesitate to email us at DistinguishedTactical@gmail.com or visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/DistinguishedTactical/

Attachments
Distinguinshed Tactical black with background .jpg

Edited by Johnathon (04/22/20 11:23 AM)

We do firearms training for all skill levels. From first time gun owners to avid professionals, we match training to your proficiency.

www.distinguishedtactical.com