1985 Honda Elite 150 deluxe (red) -- no issues, maintained with service records. All lights and brakes work, tires good, fluids good. Upgraded seat cover with memory foam. No leaks, goes 60 mph on GPS and gets 75 mpg on Skyline Drive. Lighter riders can do 55 up a mild/moderate hill.

also available

1986 Honda Elite 150 deluxe (red) w/add-ons (tall clear windshield and genuine matching red OEM trunk kit. In just as good shape as the 85 if not better. Has lower miles so there's that. Tires are only a year or 2 old whereas the 85 has tires made in 2018 or 19 I believe. This one also completed a 200+ mile ride on the Skyline Drive with no issues.

As stated, both bikes run very well and not the typical chinese junk scooters you see nowadays. Flip-up headlight (super 80s), digital speedometers, radiator, carb with auto choke, anti-dive front suspension, 2.1 gallon tanks...these things have a bit of a cult following.

Unfortunately I don't have the title for either, but the DMV should be able to help you with all that. Looking for $2500 for the pair ORBO. Prefer to let them go as a matching pair. Prefer cash like most people but gold/silver ok. And if the choice was between ammo vs firearms I'd probably lean more towards ammo.

Can't upload the pics for some reason but I can email them to you.

"To conquer a nation you must first disarms the citizens" --Adolf Hitler 1933

"Write it down and remember that we never gave in." - Immortal Technique

"Fight fire with water." Me