Who's Online
10 registered (Nick6798, Stankyeti, mp40bran, raybob, Rudy42, mike4570, 45autocountry, 3 invisible), 14 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#895833 - 05/09/15 01:08 PM Barry's Latest Ploy to Pass Anti Gun Laws
LongRanger Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Palmyra
This sounds serious, under his new plan Congress will have no say or ability to repeal or modify. It will give him the right to make any Gun and Ammo Ban he wants in order to make trade deals with other UN member Countries. This is truly some scary stuff. I have a feeling the Ammo hoarding is about to get far worse than it already is. We need to write, call, email anyone in Washington that will listen and tell them to vote NO against the anti-gun “fast track” bill (S. 995)

INFOWARS

#895987 - 05/09/15 09:05 PM Re: Barry's Latest Ploy to Pass Anti Gun Laws [Re: LongRanger]
Brindo Offline
Addicted

Loc: Alexandria, VA
City or County: Alexandria
Very scary stuff...if it weren't paranoid nonsense

#896184 - 05/10/15 11:59 AM Re: Barry's Latest Ploy to Pass Anti Gun Laws [Re: Brindo]
LongRanger Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Palmyra
Originally Posted By: Brindo
Very scary stuff...if it weren't paranoid nonsense

I'm with you, I don't think it will ever happen but what worries me is it will touch off another buy and hoard fiasco for Ammo and Reloading components.

#917479 - 07/01/15 09:01 AM Re: Barry's Latest Ploy to Pass Anti Gun Laws [Re: LongRanger]
Brindo Offline
Addicted

Loc: Alexandria, VA
City or County: Alexandria
Yep, and posting this stuff only exacerbates the problem. Obama is the best thing that ever happened to gun and ammo manufacturers. He's done literally nothing to jeopardize their business but they've benefitted from all the tinfoil-hat morons and NRA e-mail blasts that scare folks into hoarding.

#917619 - 07/01/15 04:42 PM Re: Barry's Latest Ploy to Pass Anti Gun Laws [Re: LongRanger]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Actually...under the expected terms of the agreement the opposite could happen. If ATF tried to ban a certain type of ammo by a signatory that ammo company could take the US before the arbiters panel and if found guilty the US would either have to allow import or pay a fine equal to the lost profit from taxpayer money.