Who's Online
10 registered (BB63, carpetmuncher, Young, varichwilson, 6ai, Skywalking, mike3325, vanavyman, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1012091 - 02/28/16 10:47 PM "The (raw) Deal"
reswob Offline
Marksman

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Chesterfield Co
So the new March 1 deadline is upon us, and talk of "The Deal" is scarce. If I'm interpreting my info correctly, VA CHPs will be rendered useless outside of our borders from March 1 until July 1 when new laws take effect. Just one more "screw you" from the Gov I guess...

#1012095 - 02/28/16 11:29 PM Re: "The (raw) Deal" [Re: reswob]
Cash is King Offline
Nice guy... NO MORE

Loc: Various
City or County: Various
You should join VCDL...

http://www.vcdl.org/

Quote from 2 days ago

"As expected, Governor McAuliffe signed all six bills that made up the “deal” today.

Virginia will begin to honor the permits from all states that issue permits starting July 1.

Details as to the status of the current reciprocity cut-off-date of March 1st will be shared with you once we find out. I expect the cut-off date to either be rescinded altogether or to be moved out to July 1.

More coming up later today.

Congratulations, VCDL!"

I-95 "Fast Lanes" solved NOTHING!!!

#1012186 - 02/29/16 10:13 AM Re: "The (raw) Deal" [Re: reswob]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
Originally Posted By: reswob
So the new March 1 deadline is upon us, and talk of "The Deal" is scarce. If I'm interpreting my info correctly, VA CHPs will be rendered useless outside of our borders from March 1 until July 1 when new laws take effect. Just one more "screw you" from the Gov I guess...

here's a whole thread about the deal with current info:
http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/989875#Post989875
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.