Who's Online
12 registered (Actkk_98, XX44075, Alexk68w, kapon, architect, Shooterguy, hoyt em, 5 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#984980 - 12/22/15 07:57 AM This isn't exactly a new bill but it is of concern & related to law...
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond City
It seems like some secret, back-room dealings have gone on behind the backs of gun owners in the Commonwealth. I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that it is that Turd of a Governor behind this.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/go...618b5e946e.html

#984989 - 12/22/15 08:26 AM Re: This isn't exactly a new bill but it is of concern & related to law... [Re: chuckyzfr1]
FatBagger Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Matoaca
City or County: Chesterfield
Is this the link you were looking to post??

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/go...618b5e946e.html

#984995 - 12/22/15 08:46 AM Re: This isn't exactly a new bill but it is of concern & related to law... [Re: chuckyzfr1]
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

Yes, that's it - is mine broken?

#984998 - 12/22/15 08:51 AM Re: This isn't exactly a new bill but it is of concern & related to law... [Re: chuckyzfr1]
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

It seems pretty obvious to me at least what this is all about; hammering gun owners rights. These Bloomberg shills are working to roll back the advances we've made with regard to CCW - this policy change will be terrible if allowed to be implemented. My wife and I have traveled to many of the states that allow reciprocity, and we've enjoyed the peace of mind of knowing we were able to defend ourselves should the need arise. Now, more than ever, that ability is needed, and of course that's when these devils will strike at us, when we need it the most.