We are happy to announce that Triune Shooting Sports is an authorized dealer for SilencerCo’s “SPEQ” Program...otherwise known as the "Blue Label" program. This will enable us to offer their high quality, innovative, and versatile products to Law Enforcement, Military and First Responders below commercial dealer pricing. What better way to thank the men and women that sacrifice so much for us!

These are the same superior quality suppressors sold to commercial market with the exception of special blue label on the box and special engraving on the actual suppressor. All SilencerCo products come with a lifetime warranty.

While we would like to offer this to all of our customers, participants must be one of the following:

* Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County,& City ( includes retired L.E. officers with retired credentials)
* EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
* Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials or DD214
* Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
* State Licensed Security Companies ( Loomis, Ram, Etc.) or State Licensed Armed Security Officers
* Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
* LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
* Disabled Veterans with retired credentials

In order to participate, you will need to provide a copy of your Law Enforcement I.D, original department use letter or other authorized I.D. If you are a Federal Employee (FBI, US Marshal, DEA, etc), you will be able to use a business card accompanied with photo verification.

In order to receive a price list, please email qualifying credentials to info@triuneshootingsports.com. Pricing details CANNOT be advertised but will be supplied upon verification of credentials. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly. Although this is a nationwide program, we can only sell to qualified agencies and individuals residing in the State of Virginia....no Form 3s for interstate sales on the SPEQ program....Sorry.

571 Frost Ave
Warrenton, VA 20186
540-878-5770
info@triunearms.com